ArtSystems launch affordable solvent printer
ArtSystems Launches New Mutoh ValueJet to its Dealers
ArtSystems has successfully launched the new Mutoh ValueJet to its channel of authorised Mutoh resellers.
The ValueJet offers ease of use eco-solvent printing using Mutoh’s new Intelligent Interweaving printing technology i2 that produces both higher quality printing and greater speed. The unique technology is an exclusive feature on the ValueJet and the new versions of the Spitfire 65/90 and the Rockhopper 3 Extreme. The new technology eliminates banding and mottling on a wide range of media.
The ValueJet offers sign makers the opportunity to move into eco-solvent printing with an out the box solution, reducing the time spent on configuring and calibration to a minimum.
The ValueJet is priced to give users an early return on their investment that will make the move to full colour vinyl printing an easy one. The ValueJet is sold through a network of authorised Mutoh resellers who know the product and the market, offering new users skilled and knowledgeable advice.
- 1300 mm (51”) wide 4 colour Eco-Solvent Ultra Printer
- New generation “wide model” 1440 dpi piezo print head
- Intelligent interweaving printing technique inside
- Space saver design – safe & easy-to-use system
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor graphics
- Print speeds up to 14 m²/h
- Value for money