Registration and Subscription
The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our registered users and visitors updated about resources, blog articles, industry news, educational resources, external resources and websites. A subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory and can be opted out of at any time.
The frequency of the newsletter will be no more than 0-3 times per month.
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the newsletter, at any time with or without notice to you.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/ visitors from our newsletter service without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
Upon registration, you will receive an email confirming your subscription. You have the right to remove yourself from the newsletter subscription list at any time. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe, you will be able to do so by clicking the unsubscribe button at the foot of the email you receive. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be removed from the subscription list.
Please read the following information carefully before using our online payment facility.
By using our online payment facility, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions.
Purchasing a Membership
- You are purchasing an annual membership that automatically renews 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The following credit/debit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo Delta & Visa Electron via PayPal.
- We accept PayPal payments.
- An automated receipt of payment is instantly issued via e-mail to the e-mail address you provided during your membership purchase. This receipt should be kept safe for reference to the renewal date and proof of purchase info.
- If you lose your receipt of payment sent to you, you may be able to retrieve another via your Paypal account payments history.
- We do not charge VAT. Your membership payment does not include VAT.
- If your card payment or Paypal payment is declined, uksignboards.com is under no obligation to bring this to your attention, but your access to the sites membership areas will be revoked until your membership is renewed.
- The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment.
- We abide by the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that all data provided is used for no other purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- you are purchasing an annual membership that automatically renews 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Recurring annual fees will automatically be charged to the card or Paypal account provided until you cancel your membership.
- As you are accessing Information, Once purchased, membership payments are non-refundable.
- Your membership will automatically renew until cancelled. If you do not wish to renew your annual membership, you must cancel your membership no later than 24hrs “prior” to the renewal date by using one of the following methods:
- 1. Membership Cancelation Form provided HERE
- 2. Sending an e-mail to our Customer Support admin: email@example.com
- 3. Access your own Paypal account and deactivate reoccurring payments made to uksignboards.com
- In no event will uksignboards.com be held liable for any damages or refund requests whatsoever arising from: The use of, inability to use, self-locking-out of account, late or forgotten cancellation, duplicate account issues, ill health, device or software incompatibility of materials, photographs, video or information contained.
- uksignboards reserves the right to cancel any account at any time without notice, for any reason uksignboards.com deems inappropriate in accordance with uksignboards.com site rules.
- You are purchasing the right to access information, videos and tutorials and is subject to the length of your membership period only.
- All content within the membership areas is protected by Copyright © 2000 – 2022 uksignboards.com, all rights reserved.
- All Tutorials are protected by Copyright © 2000-2022 Robert Lambie all rights reserved. Text, Videos and associated pictures are copyrighted material and may not be altered or reproduced in whole, in part, in any print or electronic form without direct written permission by its originator.
- Any questions or disputes with regards to these Terms and Conditions must be made directly with us in writing using the same e-mail address provided and connected with your uksignboards.com account at the time of registration.