Following the successful completion of its series of Coffee Talks on sustainability, HP to host summary webinar.
Following the successful completion of its series of Coffee Talk events held throughout September and October 2021, HP will be hosting a summary webinar titled ‘Putting Sustainability at the Heart of your Business’.
Taking place on 28th October 2021 at 10am GMT, the webinar will include interviews with a print service provider (PSP) customer and an HP partner who are ahead of the curve and have already adopted more eco-conscious business practices.
Additionally, a demonstration of the HP Latex R Printer Series and the HP Latex 800W Printer will be streamed from HP’s Graphic Experience Center in Barcelona, with the event culminating in a live technical Q&A session.
The full agenda for the hour-long event is as follows:
- Introduction by Serena Faudella, Marketing Manager for Northern Europe at HP, and Mariana Quelhas, Iberia Marketing Manager at HP.
- A customer interview with leading UK PSP Imageco‘s managing director Nathan Swinson-Bullough focused on the company’s journey to become one of the most sustainable companies in the UK and how the HP Latex 800W printer has helped them to achieve this goal.
- A live interview with UK-based HP partner Pyramid who will be speaking about their journey within the print industry and how they perceive the market in terms of sustainable consciousness.
- A demonstration of the HP Latex R Printer Series and the HP Latex 800W Printer from HP’s Graphic Experience Center in Barcelona, hosted by Daniel Bellotti and Sara Cristofol Urtusol, Pre-Sales Technical Consultants at HP.
- A live technical Q&A session.
Serena Faudella, Marketing Manager for Northern Europe at HP, comments: “The Coffee Talk events we have been hosting have proved to be very successful; to date, more than 300 participants have registered from throughout the EMEA region. This final webinar provides a summary overview of the content and reinforces the message that sustainable business practices are no longer simply desirable; they are critical to the future success of PSPs – and the planet as a whole.
“We encourage PSPs to attend the webinar to learn how to transform their business operations.”
To register for the upcoming event, please click here.