printMAX to host Roland and Mimaki open days
Didn’t manage to make it to The Print Show or Sign and Digital UK this year?
Want to see a variety of printing and finishing equipment in action without the pressure of a
Why not attend one of the printMAX Open Days?
printMAX are delighted to announce two open days at their Hampshire based demo centre, 30 th
November and 1 st December 2022. These open days will give customers the opportunity to witness
the latest solutions from Roland and Mimaki in action, alongside expert technical consultants
demonstrating the hardware’s full potential.
Each day will run from 10am to 5pm, a fantastic opportunity to demo the latest technology from
both leading manufacturers, and to catch up with the printMAX team.
The open days will feature:
* The leading large format print technology from Roland/ Mimaki including the brand new
TrueVIS 3 series from Roland and the CJV330 from Mimaki.
* A wide variety of demonstrations on both flatbed and roll-to-roll machines, solvent and UV
* The opportunity to challenge technical consultants with your print and application queries.
* A chance to catch up with the printMAX team, UKSignBoards’ recommended supplier.
* Discover creative print inspiration and application ideas.
* Exclusive offers on ink, media and hardware.
* So much more!
This is the perfect time to browse the best solutions for your business going forward into 2023.
Whatever plans the future holds for your business, printMAX are here to provide you with any
advice and support you may need.
Due to limited availability, if you wish to attend one of the open days, please call 01420 511539 to
book your place, or click here to register online.
Alternatively, if you are unable to make these dates or location, and would like to speak to one of
the printMAX team to find a more suitable venue or date, or for more information on any of the
Roland or Mimaki machines, please contact: