William Smith, part of William Smith Group 1832, is pleased to announce the launch of a brand-new website, kick-starting the year in the best possible way.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new and improved website features a sleek and modern appearance which has been designed with a ‘mobile-first’ mentality, meaning it is fully optimised for both mobile and desktop devices.
Tradespeople can now confidently shop online and search for information whether they are in the office or out working onsite.
In addition to optimisation, the website has been enhanced in several other ways, including;
- Improved navigation and user experience for the products area.
- Product pages are now easier to access and read with an overview, resources and videos at hand.
- A new product search with smarter results to help customers find the right product quickly and easily.
- Improved order processing to make it even easier for customers to place their orders online.
- New support hub and training academy pages, both of which are crammed full of content and resources to support customers.
- Live chat has also been added so that users can get direct access to the expert support team.
Recognising the dynamic environment of digital technology, the Company plans to keep on developing the website throughout the year, meeting the needs of the sign and graphics industry by providing the necessary product information and support.
Speaking on the launch of the new website, Head of Marketing, Chris Bradley commented:
“There is an expectation these days that customers should be able to access information and purchase products at the click of a button without issues. I believe our new website now makes for a more smooth and pleasant online experience.”
“The site is content-rich and will act as a knowledge hub for all things related to material, covering vehicle wrapping, digital print, signage, window films, architectural films, and much more. “
“I’d also invite people to get in touch with their feedback. The opinions of our customers are valued very highly and if we can accommodate their suggestions, then we’ll always do our best to do so.”