• X-games 2006

Posted by Marekdlux on January 30, 2006 at 2:31 am

I’m just watching the x-games on T.V. right now. These guys are insane.
    http://expn.go.com/expn/index
    I used to be crazier when I was younger, but these guys take it to a whole new level.
    You have to see the dirt bikes on snow, that is insane!
    I’ve seen it live for the summer x-games the last couple of years when it was in Los Angeles, but that was on dirt.
    -Marek

Marekdlux replied 18 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

January 30, 2006 at 3:06 am

thanks for the link mate… love the x-games! 😛

dirt jumping is my thing, i was the first ever to be able to pull no handed no footer jumps, ramp to ramp and have it recorded at a national meet. (claim to fame 😳 )
    1 year later toby hutchison of hutch bikes in the usa pulls one off and lands on the front page of every mag across the world. 😕 hows that for bad luck? that was many moons ago and things have come so far, some of the stuff these guys pull on the ex-games is unbeleivable. my hearts in my mouth watching them. everytime i sit watching i want to go out and buy a new bike, maybe i will this summer. 😀 😉

check out some of those videos they are brill!

• Phil Price

January 30, 2006 at 7:47 am

Hi Rob,

I remember the photo like it was yesterday……..BMX Plus wasn’t it?

I was really into freestyle back in the day too…..even got to do a show with Mike Pardon and Andy Preston at a local leisure centre.

Totally agree with you with regards the x-games photos……those guys are nuts!!

Phil

• Marekdlux

January 31, 2006 at 2:25 pm

That sucks Rob. The media exposure is definately bigger over here.
    That’s why everyone transpants themselves from all over the world to San Diego/Los Angeles areas.
    -Marek