Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Roland Printers Where to Obtain Silver (Mirror) PC600 Refill Ribbons

• Where to Obtain Silver (Mirror) PC600 Refill Ribbons

Posted by TheDecalMan on June 1, 2006 at 1:02 pm

Hi Again Folks ,

I Have a PC600 that came with Mirror Chrome RENOWN Refills, But they have now all been used for various Jobs. I have searched the web for Renown Products Telephone Number with no Joy.

Can anybody enlighten me as where or who to obtain the mirror chrome refill tapes for the PC600, I Checked Victory, Select Store Germany.

At a total loss where to get them ? 😥

Thanks in advance !

TheDecalMan replied 17 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Lorraine Clinch

June 1, 2006 at 2:12 pm

Renown also known as Print One. Tel: 01254 704330 (North UK) 02077 486620 (South UK)

• TheDecalMan

June 1, 2006 at 8:49 pm

thanks for that Info Lorraine i will give them a call in the morning, Very much appreciated.

:lol1:

ALL THE BEST !

• Robert Lambie

June 1, 2006 at 10:32 pm

ill second dave standen at printone mate, i used him for years when i had my pc60

• TheDecalMan

June 3, 2006 at 1:27 pm

Thanks to both Lorraine & Robert, After Making a Call on Friday to Print 1 , Sure Enough they had the PC600 Mirror Thermal Refills , Also they seem very Friendly and Helpful. I have added them to my Little red Book 🙂

Thanks for the Help Both of You ! – Now i can Get these Pesky little Labels Done !