Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Vinyl where i can get the colour charts for the 651?

• where i can get the colour charts for the 651?

Posted by Derek Hunter on November 27, 2005 at 3:13 pm

Anyone know where i can get the colour charts for the 651 so i can post it up on my website?

Cheers guys

Paul Franklin replied 18 years, 6 months ago 7 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Peter Normington

November 27, 2005 at 4:59 pm

Cant you get them from your supplier?
    Peter

• Derek Hunter

November 27, 2005 at 5:38 pm

im only after a jpeg so i can put it up on the site i have the samples just thought here would be a quicker way thats all

• Paul Franklin

November 27, 2005 at 8:25 pm

While on the subject of Oracle colours, I still haven’t had any swatches from from despite asking on numerous occasions.

The last time I called them I was told they didn’t have any left, they were on order from Germany, but they didn’t want to just give them away as they are expensive.

How do they expect anyone to make an informed choice of what they want to purchase if you don’t have the samples to hand?

Mr Lambie, any strings you can pull?

• Robert Lambie

November 27, 2005 at 8:43 pm

there are downloadable versions of all the oracal colourcharts in the members section. obviously these are scanned in.

paul. ill see what i can do mate. 😉

• Derek Hunter

November 27, 2005 at 8:54 pm
    quote Robert Lambie:

there are downloadable versions of all the oracal colourcharts in the members section. obviously these are scanned in.

paul. ill see what i can do mate. 😉

Of this website or oracal?

• Robert Lambie

November 27, 2005 at 9:15 pm

ahhh sorry mate, missread your membership badge, thought you were uksg & gold access.. its on this website mate but in the UKSG members section. invisable to non-members im afraid. 😕

• Derek Hunter

November 27, 2005 at 9:16 pm

awww

• Peter Normington

November 27, 2005 at 9:30 pm

The colour charts on here are only a very rough guide ,not true to life.
    Can I ask why you need the chart? there are hundreds of colours, You can always make up your own, like red yellow purple etc. when viewed through any browser the colours on screen would not be accurate anyway. most folks for a start do not have a colour calibrated monitor..

Peter

• Derek Hunter

November 27, 2005 at 9:32 pm

Peter
    it was just to give the customers a rough guide of the colours they an choose from 😉

• Peter Normington

November 27, 2005 at 9:54 pm

see the babbble forum

• Cammy – Europoint Display

December 7, 2005 at 5:18 pm

Hi Derek,

Dont know where you are but if you phone me 0141 427 6111 i will sort you out some colour cards.

Cheers

Cameron

• Derek Hunter

December 7, 2005 at 6:20 pm
    quote Cammy:

Hi Derek,

Dont know where you are but if you phone me 0141 427 6111 i will sort you out some colour cards.

Cheers

Cameron

Thanks Cammy but im only after a jpeg image of the colour so i can post it on the website. i have the swaches already mate. 😉

• Nicola McIntosh

December 7, 2005 at 7:42 pm
    quote derek:

i have the swaches already mate. 😉

hi cammy, derek doesnt want his….so can i have them 😀
    cheers

nik

• Hugh Potter

December 7, 2005 at 8:13 pm
    quote Paul Franklin:

While on the subject of Oracle colours, I still haven’t had any swatches from from despite asking on numerous occasions.

The last time I called them I was told they didn’t have any left, they were on order from Germany, but they didn’t want to just give them away as they are expensive.

How do they expect anyone to make an informed choice of what they want to purchase if you don’t have the samples to hand?

Mr Lambie, any strings you can pull?

i might have a spare one somewhere if you still havent got one,

• Paul Franklin

December 8, 2005 at 9:25 am

Thanks for the offer Hugh.

I’ll be speaking to Europoint again next week so I’ll see if they have any in yet, otherwise I’ll PM you.