Activity Feed Forums Software Discussions Signlab Software where can i get creation Pcut 630 USB driver please?

• where can i get creation Pcut 630 USB driver please?

Posted by Deleted User on June 20, 2007 at 10:05 pm

Hi Peeps,

I have today received my new creation pcut 630 cutter and i have managed to set it all up and when i came installing it onto my PC i realised that there is not a creation pcut usb driver on there, im sure this topic has been discussed before on here but i would be grateful if some could help me out on this issue.

Thanks

Frank Droog replied 16 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Peter Normington

June 20, 2007 at 10:19 pm

Go to cadlinks site, and do a search, I’m sure they have the drivers,
    if not try the common ones like hpgl

signlab does have creations drivers

Peter

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    June 20, 2007 at 10:29 pm

well what it is…..i been using signlab for the last 10 years and just recently upgraded to 7.1 for £500 so it was worth the upgrade from v5.

i was shopping around from a new plotter to dedicate to all my textile vinyl material to so i had a look on this site and thought it was worth the buy as a budget machine as creation have a section dedicated to it on here too.

anyway now im all set and did not know what driver to use, im using a usb cable and im sure that other people have bought a pcut and had the same problem.

so do you know exactly how i can get my cutter working? signlab had the hgpl and dml driver but not use. even if i can use the other driver how to i set it to use the usb?

Thanks

• Peter Normington

June 20, 2007 at 10:41 pm

Sorry, cant help, but if you upgraded, why not give your supplier a call?
    Cadlink are always very helpful with driver upgrades/modifications

Peter

• Brian Hays

June 21, 2007 at 7:38 am

What build of Signlab do you have? I have never used a P-Cut with Signlab 7.1 but it is certainly listed under Creation in the drivers. As Peter said contact your supplier. If you have upgraded recently it seems strange there are no Creation drivers. Who supplied it? I am sure they will help 🙂

• David-Foster-

June 21, 2007 at 1:52 pm

What machines have you been using Signlab with before you got the P-Cut? Just being nosey 😀

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    June 21, 2007 at 8:26 pm

i know the creation driver is in signlab already but when i cut the info is send to the cutter but the cutter will not respond so its not the driver its some setting i must have wrong.

i was using a fc2100 graphtec which i have had from new about 10 years ago, the reason i bought a pcut was to dedicate it to all my textile work rather than keep switching settings around for vinyl etc this is why i bought a budget machine.

• Martin Pearson

June 21, 2007 at 10:18 pm

As has already been said your supplier should be sorting this out for you if you have just upgraded your signlab software. Who supplied the upgraded software to you?

• Peter Normington

June 21, 2007 at 10:25 pm

Ali,

its probably to late to tell you now, but you could have set the graphtec for several materials, using different settings for each option and just selecting when loading the material…

Peter

• Martin Pearson

June 21, 2007 at 10:31 pm

Peter I suspect you are right, I think the FC200 has 4 pre-sets the same as my FC400. I have one set for pen, one for cast material, one for calendered vinyl and one for reflective.

• Frank Droog

June 22, 2007 at 2:06 pm

There seems to be an excellant "How to setup a USB-PCUT" thread in the PCUT Forum on this site.
    Is your PCUT one of those with a serial port also. Might try going serial.
    There are PCUT HPGL and DMPL drivers in the latest SL71 and are downloadable off of cadlinks website.

frank at cadlink