Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics What is your 2022 Start back date?

• What is your 2022 Start back date?

Posted by Karen White on January 5, 2022 at 9:42 pm

Just curious to know what date everyone is starting back after the holidays?

I am going to start back on Monday the 10th. That said, I am sending out some emails and so on from home tomorrow and Friday. but officially back Monday.

I am sure we will have a much better year than 2021 or 2020. 🤔

Jeff replied 2 years, 3 months ago 10 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Duncan Wilkie

January 5, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Our first full day was today. Orders started coming in yesterday. Lot’s of activity today, so we are full steam ahead now.

• RobertLambie

Administrator
    January 5, 2022 at 10:32 pm

We start back tomorrow.

We have 10, of 25 vans being stripped and rebranded in an updated logo, starting tomorrow.
    We did them previously, so it’s good to be getting a double hit at the vehicles plus the stripping costs on top.

That said, I could have done with the extra few days at home with my feet up. 😃

• Jamie Wood

January 6, 2022 at 9:41 am

We started back on Tuesday. Phones are a little quiet, but we had plenty to come back to.

• Peter Cassidy

January 6, 2022 at 2:09 pm

working from home until Monday, then it is back on the tools.

All the best everyone! 👍

• Joe Killeen

January 6, 2022 at 4:06 pm

Was back in the 29th -31st getting a fleet of vans done in a dealers before they where handed over on the 3rd Jan 2022, they paid a premium for them to be done.

Strange sort of year for me this one had a load on over the holidays and it was the first year the other half was not working in 15 years, so I had to go and screw it up😂

• Martin Cole

January 6, 2022 at 5:09 pm

Started back Tuesday…

but now want to go back home and hibernate until the Spring, I hate this time of year like most

• Mark Johnston

January 7, 2022 at 10:14 am

just back today, but only to get things in order for starting back properly on Monday.

• Gary Forbes

January 7, 2022 at 10:45 am

I do not start back until Monday but sat here with my mug of tea and toast and going over emails and quotes. it feels a very odd start to the year, or is it just me?

• Jeff

January 7, 2022 at 1:48 pm

I have been back since Wednesday, finishing off a few bits here and there and starting on the new stuff from next week.

everything does feel a bit different gary. the uncertainty still hangs on us all. the government has a lot to answer for!