Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Printer Ink what is the up to date best price of 440mm ecosol max carts?

• Simon.Coff

March 10, 2009 at 10:49 am

mod-edit
    please see board rules before making anymore posts.

• Gary Birch

March 10, 2009 at 11:51 am

Derek
    I managed to get a good deal from Europoint just before they went up. I’m sure if you speak to your local rep he will sort you a deal out.

Was quoted good prices from Sericol but they screwed up the 2 orders that I placed with them and found them a nightmare to deal with.

Others may have had less trouble though.

Cheers

Gary

• Richard Urquhart

March 10, 2009 at 7:01 pm

As Gary said Serico are great on price but mix orders up, however they did send a cab from 80 miles away when they knew it was their fault cant beat that for customer service….

• Andrew Blackett

March 10, 2009 at 7:15 pm

Europoint always do me a good deal. £84 a cart

Andy

• Richard Urquhart

March 10, 2009 at 7:36 pm

not bad but I would have a ring round mate 😮

• Andrew Blackett

March 10, 2009 at 8:00 pm

Like who buddy? Grafityp quote £99 (or at least the email did) and perfect colours – £89. I thought I was doing quite well but if I’m missing out I’d like to know 🙁

Andy

• Richard Urquhart

March 10, 2009 at 8:39 pm

just paid £71 from serico

• Andrew Blackett

March 10, 2009 at 9:10 pm

How many did you have to buy Richard? any postage costs?

Andy

• Cameron Steer

March 10, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Roland advised they don’t supply Inks to Sericol and to double check they are Originals , could be they are bringing in from Roland Europe i guess?

Will check it out or if you can keep me right?

• Derek Heron

March 11, 2009 at 6:53 am

ended up back at grafityp but the offer to uksb members is not now applicable its now up to 89.99

thanks for the pointers

derek

• Richard Urquhart

March 11, 2009 at 8:09 pm

carts are all Roland branding and look like originals I would not use any other !!!!!!!! and if I find there not I will pop down and see them !!!

years ago I could buy ICI PAINT THAT WAS MADE IN SLOUGH and shipped to Belgium and brought back to the Uk cheaper than I could buy it Direct from ICI

we were paying £40 per lt in the UK same paint exported and re imported £25 per lt now hows that work !!!!
    I hope for Sericos sake this is Roland ink. As the carts are identical and I print using Roland colour in my Signlab for versaworks on MD5 and the colour are all correct as in the roland Meta-mark colour swatch how can I tell !!!!
    Rich

• Andrew Blackett

March 11, 2009 at 8:25 pm
    quote Cameron Steer:

Roland advised they don’t supply Inks to Sericol and to double check they are Originals , could be they are bringing in from Roland Europe i guess?

Will check it out or if you can keep me right?

You’re not worrying are you Cam 😉 issy is keeping me sweet with prices on the other medias we use so you wont be loosing me over a few quid on a cart!! Free delivery makes the deal all that bit sweeter!

Andy

• Richard Urquhart

March 11, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Sorry didnt want to get in to a price war I was just saying what I pay, never dealt with europoint, would like to but the account setting up thing has always put me off. I pay by card with every order and have not had time to fill out a form.

• Andrew Blackett

March 11, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Dont worry Richard, its nice to see cam is on his toes! £71 is a very keen price mind, I’d be interested to see how long they hold it, I wondered if they’d bought in a supply before the costs went up?

Andy

• Gary Birch

March 12, 2009 at 8:41 am

Rich is right here. The cartridges from Sericol are Rolands. I can’t be sure but think Cameron saw them when he came here.

Low prices from alternative suppliers just gives you more negotiating power when dealing with your existing suppliers. 😉

Will be looking for some more soon so will be interesting to see what deals are to be had.

Cheers

Gary

• Joe McNamara

March 12, 2009 at 1:08 pm

£73 from spandex, 2 carts last week.

Cheers
    Joe

• Andrew Blackett

March 12, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Right I’m going to find a corner to cry in 😥

Andy

• Richard Urquhart

March 12, 2009 at 7:32 pm

Andy the other will back me up here, the carts before Jan were £64 for 440 and have only gone up so I hope they stay at this for a while there is of course delivery charge on top of this.
    Thanks Rich
    or and yes they are Roland !

• Andrew Blackett

March 12, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Bet you were relieved to find they were definately roland! I didnt sleep the night I put those bio-mg ones in mine, luckily no side affects what so ever but we wont be going there again!

The carts even at £99 represent good value as they seem to print forever!

Andy