Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Gallery vehicle graphics: cannonball 8000 porsche

• vehicle graphics: cannonball 8000 porsche

Posted by Peter Normington on September 14, 2006 at 5:02 pm

Not very exciting, but didnt get the car till this morning and the rally starts tomorrow! As the client is a good customer it had to be done!

6 hours make and apply, not bad for an old geezer I suppose

stripes are mac 9800 rest is oracle 751 (numbers and cannonball logo supplied by customer)
    Peter

Attachments:

Neill Hague replied 17 years, 8 months ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • John Simpson

September 14, 2006 at 5:16 pm

You’ve had that parked on your driveway all day & you let customer come & take it away??……………..couldn’t you have told him it was nicked, then brought it up to me & we could have wrapped it a different colour for you so long as i could have a drive.

Apart from that good job done Peter / Lynn only part i don’t like is the business name & job description………….saying that though, there must be some money in that job.

L J

• Nicola McIntosh

September 14, 2006 at 5:26 pm

wow i want one of those……. :lol1:

nice job done peter and lynn looks great 😀

nik

• Harry Cleary

September 14, 2006 at 6:02 pm

Nice one Peter and Lynn, looks the business. Did you get to drive it?

• Richard Urquhart

September 14, 2006 at 6:16 pm

you sure did a good job on that
    well done
    😀 😀

• Brian Little

September 14, 2006 at 6:30 pm

nice job pete ….whats the 9800 like to weed ?….not that you would have much weeding on the stripes …but no dought uve used it on lettering

its just ive had probs with the 8300…i find it very difficult to weed (it has been a hot summer tho) it just has to fold slightly back on itself …and thats it where as you sem to get a chance with other brands

• Lynn Normington

September 14, 2006 at 6:49 pm

Brian mac 9800 is nice vinyl to weed and work with but the red that we used on the stripe is a bit differant it is white on the back of the vinyl sort of if it has been printed 🙄 not making my self very clear here but I’m sure some one can explain it better 😀 thanks for the kindly comments

Lynn

• Gwaredd Steele

September 14, 2006 at 7:16 pm

I know what you mean Lynn 😉 The 9800 olive colour is the same. Very wierd 😕

• John Gregson

September 15, 2006 at 8:27 am

I know what you lynn mean about 9800 red, Its red on the outside but take the backing sheet off and its white on the adhesive side. I also found its harder to weed than any other 9800 colour for some reason.

Cheers John

• Neill Hague

September 15, 2006 at 8:41 am

Morning

The red with the white backing is called luminous red I think, its a nice colour we have used a lot of it recently.
    They also do two blues in the luminous which have a white backing as well which we use for our company logo. Like you say it is a bit harder to weed than the normal 9800 reds.