• Nicola McIntosh

October 17, 2005 at 11:12 pm

https://www.uksignboards.com/viewtopic.p … rner+prize

some more info 😀

nik

• Robert Lambie

October 18, 2005 at 2:03 am

thanks for acknowledgment Richard 😉 😀

David, we don’t install the floors, just the more difficult stuff like the wall graphics/designs he does. see link:
    https://www.uksignboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=5036

I’m offered the free trips for installs all the time but i refuse as i hate flying, doesn’t stop me traveling, just dont like doing it 😳

the 4 nominees had their deadline on Friday, the press i think got in yesterday. since then they have been having a Field day slagging the nominees off in news reports. breakfast TV they all got a bit of stick. tonight on sky TV news at 6 my brother and another guy took the blunt of it :lol1: :lol1: its funny watching them slag them off, but a bit nerve racking too as it throws doubt on “could he win?” of course ide love him to win, hes my brother at the end of the day. but to be honest, only a few bits of his work that he has done over the years, i have liked, even though i don’t fully understand “any” of it. nor why people pay the amount they do for the work 😕 :lol1:

i will be at the awards with him and my familiy on the 5th decemmber in london were the winner will be announced live on tv. should be fun, but again, nerve racking… you will spot me easy, ill be the guy with all the breezer bottles on his table. 😉 :lol1: :lol1:

• John Singh

October 18, 2005 at 1:05 pm

Should be interesting Rob

Apparently I hear someone has actually done a painting!!!
    Who’d believe it – A painting I ask – Whatever next?

I see they’ve built a makeshift shed to stick this lot in 😀

(Just joking Rob: All the best for Jim) 😀