• Transfer paper

    Posted by Gordon Connelly on August 6, 2012 at 12:24 am

    Quick question….I’ve been learning to do vinyl applications for windows, vans, signs etc, and realised that I could get into the garment side too. I understand that it’s a different kind of vinyl for clothing, but can I use the same transfer paper?

    I was wondering if you need special heat resistant transfer paper?

    Chris Wool replied 11 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Chris Wool

    August 6, 2012 at 8:21 am

    flocks and flex type garment material do no require transfer paper or film as its the backing paper that acts in that way.
    only when using print and cut type films do you need a heat proof transfer film

Log in to reply.