• Posted by Deleted User on January 21, 2002 at 8:14 am

    does anyone know a good place to buy vinyl application tools under the one roof.
    things like scalples, rulers, tapes, squeegees etc. just thought ide ask as its a pain in the butt calling a supplier for half a dozen squeegees. then having to go to b&q for some heavy stanely knife & blades only because driving into town is to much hassle.
    thanks anyone for a reply

    Paul Davenport replied 22 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Alex Wilson

    January 21, 2002 at 7:20 pm

    Try Grafityp UK they do a little brochure you might find interesting. Contact them on 01827 300500 or free fax 0800 318075

  • Paul Davenport

    January 22, 2002 at 9:22 pm

    I think granthams in blackpool do all that type of stuff

Log in to reply.