• Posted by Deleted User on March 22, 2002 at 11:02 am

    I am looking for a supplier of 45 degree wall mounted flagpoles, both small "ice cream shop" type and the larger 2m angled type. Bannerbox have the small ones but at nearly a fiver each for a 500mm 19mm pole! I am starting to wonder about making them from metal piping and a mig welder.

    steve replied 21 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Paul Davenport

    March 23, 2002 at 9:54 am


    A fiver doesnt sound bad mate for a bracket,
    if you want some bigger ones, contact Casargon in Bolton. Lancs 01204 840500, ask for craig or andy hurst (andy is a sign man turned tin basher), excellent quality of metal, Stainless steel and aluminium fabrication, and they understand the needs of the sign maker as well which is a bonus


  • steve

    March 23, 2002 at 9:54 am

    Stuart try spandex they certainally do them they might do a deal or call General Banner- Keith in Thirsk North Yorkshire he will put you in the right direction he makes banners for me and is excellent if he dont know nobody does
    01845 574455