• eddie cotter

March 18, 2002 at 2:14 pm

why not place an ad in the buy & sell page of uksg.eddie

• Robert Lambie

March 18, 2002 at 5:59 pm

ide read back on the posts mate.
    covering gerber edge and pc60 before spending a penny. ill rephrase that. before
    parting with any cash. 😆

• dicko

March 19, 2002 at 10:32 am

Hi Robert – I’ve read back & am surprised. Everyone else says the Roland shows banding if you print a picture, and the output isn’t nearly as tough & durable as Edge. Are you affiliated in any way with Roland, or are you an independant signmaker? I will certainly appreciate your feedback.

• Robert Lambie

March 19, 2002 at 1:36 pm

Hi mate
    nop I have nothing to do with anyone. Not even the suppliers to the uksg have anything to do with me.
    I simply give my views & I am just like the rest of the board an independent sign maker. & Have been around 13 years now. Our company like I said in previous posts took possession of the very first pc60. Yes there are problems with it but none that trial and error doesn?t solve.
    I use it for full colour images all the time.
    There?s a small one in the tips and tricks section being covered in clear vinyl.
    Like I said most back posts cover what I have to say. It?s down to what you can afford and take into consideration what is the bulk of the work that will be done on it.

Any more questions, feel free to ask

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: robert on 2002-03-19 13:40 ]</font>