• Posted by Steve Broughton on February 27, 2002 at 10:30 am

I need one poxy flat cut letter in perspex blue 750 or near match, about 5inch high.
    Some sod has ripped it out of the wall, it hasn’t fallen off cos the cups have gone too.
    I have been putting this customer off for about a year but now i’m knackerd cos he mends tv’s and stereos and my stereo system has just gone oh i swore !s up. HELP!
    Tel 01205 761308

Paul Davenport replied 22 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

February 27, 2002 at 12:13 pm

send me the file mate ill cut it and get it sent a.s.a.p.
    need it as eps. ai, or cdl

• Paul Davenport

February 28, 2002 at 9:30 pm

give over EPS DPG AI, draw it, stick it to the acrylic and arm youself with a jigsaw with a bosch T101AO blade in it and cut !!!

like we used to do b4 channel 5 wa around he he he he

• Robert Lambie

March 5, 2002 at 1:25 am

Not being funny here but your so right there Paul.
    I have seen me walk into our workshop with a guy standing chatting doing nothing.
    But beside him is a sign that needs to go out that afternoon. I ask "what you up to why aren?t you putting that sign together?"
    He replies "the cordless drills are on charge so i am waiting on them powering up"
    My chin hits the floor every time at this kind of remark. What?s up with lifting a hand screwdriver like we did a couple of years ago? Its crazy same thing goes for electric sander/plane ripsaw etc.
    Anyway just thought i would make myself heard again … ill shut up now.

• Robert Lambie

March 5, 2002 at 2:06 pm

steve i have cut that letter for you mate
    ill pop it in a envelope and post it today.

• Paul Davenport

March 7, 2002 at 8:56 pm

he he buy an old bit and brace, next time you get that comment, give it to him and tell him to go use that !!!