• Posted by Deleted User on February 23, 2002 at 12:03 pm

    Has anyone heard of a rivet brush for doing vinyl?s?
    I?ve heard of them on the US message boards. But don?t know how to get my hands on one. Nor do I know where to buy one & if they are any good.
    Any helpers out there?

    g. smith

    the sign guy

    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g. smith @ the sign guy on 2002-02-23 12:05 ]</font>

    Deleted User replied 22 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

    February 24, 2002 at 8:25 pm

    yep ive heard of them and seen them but only on the net. they are for getting the vinyl tight round rivett heads without creasing or damaging the vinyl. im sure i know a site were you can get them and some techy stuff on them too.
    check back here tomorrow night ill have looked it out by then…

  • Robert Lambie

    February 24, 2002 at 8:37 pm

    ok that was quick
    ive found it… check this link. you can buy them there but its in the states.

    http://www.beacongraphics.com/ rivet-brush.html

    best of luck. may get myself one also

  • Paul Davenport

    February 27, 2002 at 12:00 am

    we’ve got two or three of them stuck in the cupboard at work, never use them as i think he bristles are too stiff, when you heat the vinyl at the rivits then use the brush it leaves stipple marks on the vinyl,

    Paul D

  • Deleted User

    Deleted User
    February 28, 2002 at 8:47 am

    I agree with Paul, we had a couple and used them once, then binned them! We got them from Metamark though.

  • Robert Lambie

    February 28, 2002 at 10:36 am

    cheers for that info gav & paul
    i was thinking of buying one from the states dont think ill bother now.


  • Deleted User

    Deleted User
    February 28, 2002 at 11:40 pm

    thanks for all the replies guys.
    i dont think ill bother now myself.

Log in to reply.