Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Industry News (Archive) Super speed stitching and finishing from Group101 +VIDEO

• Super speed stitching and finishing from Group101 +VIDEO

Posted by .News on July 23, 2017 at 1:42 am

Super speed stitching and finishing from Group101

Group101 turns to Atech for a super high end sewing and finishing solution, thus enabling them to keep up with the ever growing demands of their clients.

Over the last 24 months Group101 has gone from strength to strength. Earlier this year a staggering 500k has been invested into new plant and machinery, in order to not only meet client demands, but also to exceed their expectations. One of their latest investments include the installation of a Matic Cronos Ultimate sewing machine within their finishing department.

More than just a standard sewing machine the Matic allows the team to dramatically reduce production time, whilst outputting high quality finished products at a fraction of the time it took previously. With auto feeding and cutting of Velcro and keder along with a selection of guides, we can quickly and reliably output work with minimal operator involvement.

Managing Director James said, “The machine is so easy to use that within 30 mins someone who has never sewed before can be up and running the machine, finishing live jobs” It’s all about making our production as stream lined and lean as possible and ensuring we deliver a quality product each and every time.

I was a little sceptical at first and wasn’t convinced in spending in excess of £30k on a sewing machine would be at all worth it. After spending some time with Alan, the Managing Director at Atech, I was soon convinced this was the solution for us, being invited out to FESPA 2017 and seeing the machine in a live environment really did seal the deal for me.
    $this->BBvideo_pass(‘$8’, ‘$4’, ‘$7’)
    As a company, we strongly believe fabric printing is yet to grow even bigger in the UK, and early next year will see us investing in a brand-new fabric printing machine capable of hitting speeds of up to 300 sqm an hour; enabling us to keep up with the growing demand of our clients.

If your new to the arena of fabrics and want to offer this to your client base but are unsure on how to approach fabric printing, rest assured, our trade partner network is designed to ensure we hold your hand every step of the way. We ensure your artwork is produced correctly, assist with shrinkage tolerance and ensure your fabrics are finished correctly for the right application.

You’re in safe hands when working with the team at Group101!

Contact James:

GROUP101
    Unit 71 Thames Industrial Park,
    Princess Margaret Road,
    East Tilbury,
    Essex.
    RM18 8RH,

Sales & Support Line:
    0207 183 2901
    sales@group101.co.uk
    http://www.group101.co.uk

Unknown Member replied 6 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Unknown Member

July 24, 2017 at 8:54 pm

Thanks for a great write up Rob!

• Robert Lambie

July 24, 2017 at 10:35 pm

No problem James, and great to see you investing in yet more of the latest equipment to your list. :thumbsup:

• NeilRoss

July 26, 2017 at 7:56 am

Good video!

What I’m amazed at is how it manages to keep the edge straight with, seemingly, very little guidance or control from the operator. Magic!

• Unknown Member

July 26, 2017 at 7:57 am

Neil this is what amazed me too! It’s done using a clever air system which sucks the material but does do enough so it can still move!