Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Industry News (Archive) Signextra – VersaCAMM SP-300V Part Exchange upgrade deal

• Signextra – VersaCAMM SP-300V Part Exchange upgrade deal

Posted by .News on July 10, 2009 at 12:28 am

Roland VersaCAMM™ SP-300V – Part Exchange UPGRADE DEAL

Grafityp UK Ltd announce their Roland VersaCAMM™ part exchange/upgrade offer. Trade in your old Roland VersaCAMM™ SP-300V as part payment for the very latest VersaCAMM™ VP-540i in a larger print width…
    To make your purchase a little less painful, GRAFITYP UK LTD is able to offer a fantastic new part exchange deal to you. Trade in your old VersaCAMM™ SP-300V; add £9,999 plus VAT and you can get the latest state of the art technology which is the Roland VersaCAMM™ VP-540i (54 inch).

The New VPi series of printer/cutters (VP-540i and VP-300i) offer outstanding image quality, accelerated print speeds and optimal ease of use and is an ideal machine for both professionals and entry level users to produce high quality promotional materials. These machines offer a cost effective solution, even for short production runs and are ideal for producing decals, labels, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for apparel decoration and many other promotional items.
    The VersaCAMM™ VPi series features the revolutionary Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology ensuring smooth graduations and flawless solid colours, even in high speed modes and compared to previous models is said to boost productivity by increasing throughput by up to 80% in standard print mode on banner media and more than 50% on vinyl.

Utilising ECO-SOL Max inks which are virtually odour free, brilliant colour prints can be achieved with outstanding durability on a wide variety of media. Roland VersaWorks™ RIP software is provided with the machine and includes advanced features such as the Roland Color System and variable data printing.

The perfect opportunity to upgrade your print and cut machine.
    For more information call 01827 300500 or e-mail sales@grafityp.co.uk.

.News replied 14 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.