Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics Sign fixings, where can i buy these?

  • Sign fixings, where can i buy these?

    Posted by Leslie Anderson on May 11, 2022 at 9:28 am

    hi everyone!

    i was wondering if anyone can tell me the best place to buy these type of fixings. i am not sure the proper name for them. which is making it hard for me to search for them.

    the customer gave me one of the images and i found the other. 😳

    thanks very much for your help. 😃

    Leslie Anderson replied 2 years, 2 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Martyn Heath

    May 11, 2022 at 9:57 am

    They are stand offs and most sign suppliers have them.
    Try MDP supplies at least, they are on their website

  • David Hammond

    May 11, 2022 at 10:53 am

    For the metal ones, try I Spi Trade.

    For the plastic ones, Simplefix or snapfix

  • Jeff

    May 11, 2022 at 12:37 pm

    I Spi Trade, for me also.

  • RobertLambie

    May 12, 2022 at 2:55 am

    All the above are good recommendations, Leslie.
    I-spi are in Bellshill Industrial estate.
    Europoint are in Uddingston.
    MDP are in Falkirk and Paisley.
    So they are all very local to you!

    You “might” get both styles of locators and stand-offs from each of these suppliers. which will save you visiting two.

  • Peter Cassidy

    May 12, 2022 at 12:31 pm

    Snapfix has a long life warranty. i forget how long but better quality nylon/plastic.

  • Leslie Anderson

    May 17, 2022 at 11:49 am

    Thanks guys

    this was a great help and i got them from iSpi and MDP.
    I hope to get some nice photos of the job once i am done and i will post them up on here.

    thanks again. ❤

Log in to reply.