Sign Business for Sale – Central Scotland
Due to impending retirement, we have decided to put our sign company up for sale.
Based in Central Scotland (Livingston West Lothian).
We have been established since 1996 and have a large customer base much of it being repeat business.
The sale will include all equipment and software necessary to continue carrying the business forward.
There is absolutely no outstanding debt on any of our current assets.
There are no other employees in the business apart from husband and wife team Phill & Alison Fenton.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone ambitious to build upon.
The business is currently run from a modern 1800sq. ft industrial unit (built in 2008).
The new owner will be offered a new lease on the building or alternatively, the business could be re-located or merged within an existing company.
- Summagraphics Cutters x 2 no.
- Cadet solvent inkjet Print and Cut machine
- Software: Signlab, Casmate and Corel Draw software, Wasatch RIP
- 3 no. PC workstations
- Keencut Steeltrack cutter
- Table Saw
- Access Tower
- Homebuilt CNC Machine and Mach 3 software
- 1 no. 10ft x 6ft and 1 no. 8ft x 6ft workbenches
- Various desks, chairs filing cabinets and cupboards
- Website, Facebook page
- Private no. plate ( R15GNS )
- 2010 Nissan NV200 Van with 1 year MOT – Full-service history, 59,000 miles
- Vinyl and sheet material Storage Racks
- Stock at valuation
Looking for 60K to include all assets, equipment and database.
Serious enquiries, please PM me.
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.