Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics Sign & Digital 2020 – Cancelled due to the Corona virus

• Sign & Digital 2020 – Cancelled due to the Corona virus

Posted by Neil Danley on March 9, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Hi All

Just seen that S&D has been cancelled due to Coronavirus concerns.

Seems a shame as I was hoping to look at a few bits of kit for the next 12m. Now cancelled until next year.

Hopefully the suppliers will still offer some good deals as it’s a good time for us to buy usually!

Thanks

Neil D.

Neil Danley replied 4 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Phill Fenton

March 9, 2020 at 1:53 pm

You know I actually think the world has gone mad. our forebears who lived through real global crisis would be laughing in their graves at the current generation of snowflakes who panic at every opportunity… :rollseyes:

• John Thomson

March 9, 2020 at 2:37 pm

I have to agree 100% Phill…….notice how everything causes our freedoms to be reduced and our taxes to rise.

Need to cancel my booking at the Hilton now…..and everyone doing things like that may just trigger the long planned next financial crash.

John

• Colin Crabb

March 9, 2020 at 5:15 pm

ahh urrrhh… hard to reach keyboard after buying 5tons of toilet roll, 36,000 bottles of hand wash and enough can food to shock a redneck prepper.

• Neil Danley

March 9, 2020 at 7:07 pm
    quote Phill Fenton:

You know I actually think the world has gone mad. our forebears who lived through real global crisis would be laughing in their graves at the current generation of snowflakes who panic at every opportunity… :rollseyes:

It’s got very silly hasn’t it?!

I’m actually rather annoyed as I was looking forward to seeing the new Epson S80600 bulk printer ( i have the standard version) and investigating flat beds for the end of the year. I don’t really want to spend a day at each suppliers when I can see them all in one day at S&D!!

Neil D.