Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions General Sign Topics School road safety signs

  • School road safety signs

    Posted by Gordon Smithard on March 18, 2024 at 9:24 pm

    Hi all, I’ve been asked to look into supplying some free standing safety signs for a local school, they sent me this pic and I have seen similar around my local streets. Question is where do I get them? It’s something I’ve never been asked to do before and I’m a bit in the dark when it comes to things outside my usual specialities.

    Thanks in advance for any help/ suggestions.

    Gordon Smithard replied 3 weeks, 3 days ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

    March 20, 2024 at 2:02 am

    Hi Gordon

    You can buy the rubber base and panel, all in one from places like Cestrian or Signwaves and PlexDisplay.
    These companies will sell you the “base only” or a “base and blank panel” or “the base and custom-shaped panel”.

    The easiest option for you would be to buy in the standard rectangle panel and base and just install your graphics to the panel.

    The custom cut option could be done easily enough too, but the turnaround time will be longer and more costly for you.

    Ive attached a picture of a similar on the flat pavement sign rather than a custom-cut shape.

  • Gordon Smithard

    March 20, 2024 at 8:16 am

    Thanks Robert, I’ll look at those.

Log in to reply.