Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions General Printing Topics Roland VS640 gets delivered tomorrow

• Chris Wool

July 12, 2010 at 9:28 pm

not jealous at all. 😉

enjoy

• Chris Rundle

July 12, 2010 at 9:30 pm

very nice 😀 i think i might be investing in one soon! let us know what the metallic etc are like please.

• Kevin Flowers

July 12, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Chris
    its only on evaluation at the moment its going to need to be something special to beat the SC545 & earn its place

Kev

• Chris Wool

July 12, 2010 at 10:00 pm
    quote :

its going to need to be something special to beat the SC545 & earn its place

totally agree my sc540 is a quality work horse. and is why i have not upgraded

• David Rowland

July 12, 2010 at 10:04 pm

you got to think how u can sell that metal

• Robert Lambie

July 12, 2010 at 10:09 pm
    quote Dave Rowland:

you got to think how u can sell that metal

its not really metal David, silly boy. 😉

• David Rowland

July 12, 2010 at 11:18 pm

We Roland’s are pure as gold

• Gary Jones

July 14, 2010 at 7:43 am

We’re still enjoying experimenting with ours, a few teething problems but I think the extra features over the VP-540 will prove it’s worth in the days to come. Our biggest request would be that Roland start stocking white and metallic in 440cc form!

• Kevin Flowers

July 14, 2010 at 9:00 am

Jon
    i think the reason for keeping to the 220ml carts for White & met is settlement. Although you have the recirculating pumps the higher quantity of ink as a greater risk of settling, that is just my thoughts on the reason though

Kev

• Jason Xuereb

July 14, 2010 at 12:00 pm

The intial 220ml carts were because in my XC etc you have 4 carts for the white. So you still have the same amount of ink. I guess thats why they stuck with these. plus they cost more.