Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Buy – Sell – Employment Roland RS-640 eco-solvent for sale

• Roland RS-640 eco-solvent for sale

Posted by David McDonald on September 7, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Roland VersaArt RS-640 Eco Solvent Printer

This printer has always been under Roland extended warranty and as such on the rare occasion the print hasn’t been 100% perfect then any print parts, heads etc. have just been replaced with new, consequently the print quality is excellent and equal to its original performance. Other than some minor cosmetic marks it is a good example of this superb printer – we have always kept the machine very clean and well looked after. Its not long had its annual preventative maintenance visit by Roland.

It is a workhorse and still in production for any inspection. Has been running Roland original inks and currently we have around 14 assorted carts to go with the printer although as its still in use this may reduce. We’d love to keep it but due to a recent arrival of a UV flatbed we need space!

We have printed banners, vinyl, wraps, fabric, magnets, stickers, canvas, roller banners, and pop up display material. There are thousands of profiles available covering pretty much every media from every manufacturer. Comes with Roland’s Verswork RIP – in our experience one of the easiest RIPs to use.

· Up to 64” print width.

· Eco-solvent for low odour

· Up to 21m2/hr

· Original Roland take-up unit.

· With up to 14 assorted full 440cc ink cartridges.

Collection only from Chorley, Lancashire. Dimensions; 2570mm (width) x 1000mm (depth) x 1103mm (height), weight 133Kg. We can help load to your van. Happy to provide some quick ‘get going’ overview training when collecting.​

Open to sensible offers, final price is plus VAT

Cheers
    Dave

David McDonald replied 6 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • David McDonald

September 26, 2017 at 10:46 am

Hi All

Anyone interested in this printer? Best offer via fleabay is coming in at £3650+VAT, was hoping for a bit more but if I’m letting it go for that then I’d rather sell it to someone on the boards!

Some of the ink has been used since my original post but still a good amount left in full and part carts.

Cheers
    Dave