Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Roland Cutters Roland PC60/600 ribbon refill question.

• Roland PC60/600 ribbon refill question.

Posted by Alex Pirozek on November 25, 2008 at 6:36 pm

Hi All,
    I was wondering if anyone can identify or where i can purchase the Roland PC60/600 refills from that seem to be wound on to a copper tube. I had two rolls of orange in carts which are more opaque and print the right colour for my exact needs. The ones from printone and others on ebay are perfect in quality but not the right colour for my needs.
    Any pointers/ leads would be great.

Alex.

Alex Pirozek replied 15 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Chris Wool

November 25, 2008 at 6:56 pm

there used to be a firm thermal products uk that sold those but that was 8 9 years ago, still have a proses yellow on a brass tube left.

all my other stuff is on plastic got from allover the place.

there was 2 different makes apollo and renown that were different colours shades, said to be cut down edge ribbons ?. i cant remember which one is more common in the states

ps the clear and white from germany ebay is very good.

chris

• Alex Pirozek

November 25, 2008 at 8:21 pm

Cheers Chris,
    I’ve used the eBay ribbons from Germany up until the recent Fuji anti snap ones became available on there. I’m sure they are the PrintOne refills on there now & I use them at the moment as they are far superior to others (in my opinion). I can’t remember where or if at all i bought these orange ones on the metal tube or if they came with the machine.

In the meantime I’ll keep on looking for the ones on the brass/copper tubes.

Alex.