• Posted by pulsar on August 12, 2004 at 9:50 pm

    Hello just thought someone might be able to help…

    Looking to buy some PC50 cartridges,

    No need to be new as will be using refils,

    Just need the emptys,,,

    Or a supplier, Victory seem to be my only option,

    Anyone ? (?)

    pulsar replied 19 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

    August 12, 2004 at 9:56 pm

    printone do them… call dave standen and he can give you any details you need. http://www.print1uk.com/

  • pulsar

    August 13, 2004 at 3:40 pm

    Thanks for reply have tried print one, but they seem to do ribbons & refils for pc50,

    Any one got any emptys I can buy or any other companies ?

Log in to reply.