• Posted by Andrew Fleming on June 25, 2002 at 2:28 pm

    Can anybody tell me where i can get hold of the small coloured caps that push into the top of rivits?????.
    Also The clips that rivit onto the back of signs for attaching to chainlink fencing.


    Martin Pearson replied 22 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

    June 25, 2002 at 8:09 pm

    not sure about the rivetts andrew. i reckon you should be able to pick them up at any fastener suppliers!

    as for the stuff you rivette to the rear of signs… this is called sign channel.
    im not sure where i buy ours from off the top of my head but “ashby supplies” and “smp” im sure can supply the stuff you need.

  • Martin Pearson

    June 25, 2002 at 8:55 pm

    I’ve never heard of the caps for rivets so I’d be interested if anyone else knows, I normally cover them with a smale vinyl circle or paint them if I can get a small pot of paint that is a good match.
    As for sign channel, Robert is right Ashby and smp sell it, I get mine from The trade sign centre in Glasgow ( formally express metals and plastics) you can still contact them on the old number.

Log in to reply.