Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions General Printing Topics Ricoh SG 7100 DN error message help

• Ricoh SG 7100 DN error message help

Posted by Martin Pearson on March 31, 2019 at 12:18 am

I’ve just picked up a couple of printers & this is one of them, its a Ricoh SG 7100 DN which was used for sublimation. when the printer is powered on there is an error message that reads " Reset Duplex Unit Correctly"
    There is no duplex unit & never has been, bit of a long shot but hoping someone on the forum might be able to help 😆 😆

Martin Pearson replied 5 years ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • David Stevenson

March 31, 2019 at 9:38 am

Are you sure there’s no duplex unit Martin? We have the smaller version and at the back of the printer there’s 2x push buttons that allows a part to be removed from the back. There’s a roller inside it

• David Stevenson

March 31, 2019 at 9:42 am
  • Martin Pearson

March 31, 2019 at 11:17 am

Deffinately no duplex unit David, previous owner used this for sublimation & said they had never had a duplex unit, the error just appeared one day so it may well be a sensor problem 😆 😆
    I bought 2 of these spares or repair, the other one is the sawgrass version, I can make one good printer from the 2 if I have to but would like to get them both up & running if I can 😆 😆