Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Mimaki Printers Problem with my mimaki cjv30-130

• Problem with my mimaki cjv30-130

Posted by John-Stephen on August 23, 2016 at 7:32 am

Hi

I am new here i need some advice on my printer i got it brand new about 4 years ago and I use it everyday
    about a year ago it started printing green instead of grey and orange instead of red.

I had a tech come fix it but after 7 months it started again i did a test print a noticed that the magenta is missing and sometimes the cyan aswell i did a nozel wash and left the head in the cleaning solution for 2 hours cleaned the head with the sponge cleaner that mimaki supplied me with it worked but then after a major print it starts again????

Can someone please tell me what i should do the techs here are expensive and cant afford the get them every 7 months to
    come do something that i can do self because they dont want to show my what they are doing :bangshead:

any advice ideas would be appreciated

Peter Whitehead replied 7 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jason Glen

September 15, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Have you managed to fix your magenta issue? I would look at dampers to start with. What does your cap look like? Have you had it replaced in the 4 years you’ve had it?

• Kevin O Connor

September 17, 2016 at 9:38 am

I say it could be down to the cap head and the pump starting to fail.

• Peter Whitehead

September 17, 2016 at 9:39 am

Hi
    how have you got on with your printer problem if you want to talk some issues out I’m a service engineer and will give you some advice if needed.

regards
    pete