Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions General Printing Topics Printers – Help What do i need ?

  • Printers – Help What do i need ?

    Posted by James@MP on September 6, 2004 at 6:16 pm

    Can anyone give me any advice on the printer sold by grafitype, there label printer they do ? I currently use there a4 vinyl stuff cc220 i think its called, i broke my colour laser using cause it got wrapped round the rollers.

    I see lots of different printers cutters and lots of other gadgets, but all i want to do is produce a basic label (size 2.1 x 3.8cm) normally get about 65 to a single a4 sheet of paper / vinyl. I see the roland pc60 and pc600 mentioned a lot here, but i think even a second hand one will be out of my price range.

    Colour Labels would be nice, but would settle for black and white. If people can mention some ideas i would be grateful, i dont want other people to my labels cause i often find i just need to do them there and then if i run out.

    Nigel Pugh replied 19 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Kev

    September 6, 2004 at 6:43 pm

    If all you want to do is produce quick labels, give Kroy a ring 0800 0282442 they do a fantastic range of thermal printers for labels. We bought one of their small thermal printers about a year ago and find it great and cheap to run 😀
    or view their range online at

    Hope this may be of some help


  • Nigel Pugh

    September 7, 2004 at 3:56 pm


    You said you used our material (CC210) actual ref, but you did not mention what printer you are using, if you let me know exactly what was involved to cause your printer to breakdown then maybe we could help find out why.


Log in to reply.