• PC600 RIP

Posted by leethesign99 on September 14, 2004 at 2:38 pm

Hey up gang,

Can anyone help……………..I’ve had a new computer system installed and have lorst my RolandColorchoice V4.5 disk, so can’t load the RIP software. Could anyone send a copy as an attchment to an e-mail for me. I’ve been trying to contact Roland (Rat????) all day to ask if there’s a download anywhere, but they can’t be bothered to reply.

Does anyone else have this problem with messrs Roland, ’cause this sort of thing has happened before….I send them an e-mailed query and whaddya know..I hear absolutely bugger all.

While I’m at it, can anyone point me at a supplier for blade holders for my Camm1..they keep wearing out, and here in Spain they’re an absolute fortune. The last one cost me over a hundred quid!

Well, thanks in advance…I’ve had to come back from the beach to do some work, so here goes.

Hope your weather inproves soon, ’cause I’ve got to pop over next month for a couple of days and I haven’t got a coat!!!!

Hasta Banana

Luv

Gordon Forbes replied 19 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Rodney Gold

September 14, 2004 at 4:13 pm

You can print without the rip in the interim , just use the windows driver

• Gordon Forbes

September 14, 2004 at 7:57 pm

Got 4.1 but its a bit big for e-mail 349 mega byte can send it if you like and download the update which I am going to do myself If i can.

Edward Mathias seems to be the best deal in the UK don’t know if he will supply overseas though. Cant remember the details but do a search on here and it will turn up.

Be warned he likes a yap on the phone though