Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions General Printing Topics Oce Arizona 250 UV Flatbed

• Karl Williams

September 28, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Hi Dave,
    A friend of mine has one in Nottingham. The quality i’ve seen so far is great and the machine has proven to be very reliable.

The one in the pic is a 550, this comes up on google images when the 250 is typed in. not sure if there is much difference mate.

Attachments:

• David Rowland

September 28, 2011 at 7:54 pm

it is a great machine

• Ian Hatfield

September 29, 2011 at 9:12 am

I have the 350 XT and it is without doubt the best printer I have owned ever, not without a couple of issues but so does every other printer on the market.

The 250 is one of the early ones and will give you a 10-16m2 an hour at very good quality.

It would be a sound purchase dependent on the cost but if you can push the budget get a later one.

Once you have had one you will wonder why you didn’t get one sooner.

• Mark Latchford

September 29, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Check with Oce to see if they are still supplying parts , servicing and consumables for the 250 as it is about 4-5yrs old now. They told me that they only support machines for 5 years. After that your on your own was the attitude

• Nicola McIntosh

September 29, 2011 at 9:34 pm

the work has a 350 xt and it is an amazing machine, with quality and speed is a major factor, so yes go for it dave 😀

• Robert Lambie

September 30, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Have you owned a flatbed before Dave?
    If not, what would your primary reason be for purchasing be mate?