Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters New Craft Robo CC200-20, Pros and Cons.

• New Craft Robo CC200-20, Pros and Cons.

Posted by mferg on December 8, 2008 at 4:16 pm

Hi, I’ve been considering buying the ‘New Craft Robo CC200-20’ for cutting palm sized vinyl stickers.

Has anyone used this small machine? how sharp and intricate will it cut vinyl?
    Any advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mike

John Cooper replied 15 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • John Cooper

December 28, 2008 at 3:16 pm

Hi Mike

Sorry you’ve had to wait until now for a reply! The reason – I purchased one of these for my partner for Christmas.

To answer your question about detailled cutting – yes very sharp and intricate but we’ve only been using paper thus far.

We’ve been pulling our hair out trying to get the ‘search for Registration Marks’ working properly! But that’s for another topic.

Cheers

John

• Jason Davies

December 28, 2008 at 5:05 pm

John, as far as I am aware you have to use the craftrobo software to identify registration marks.

This machine is okay for very low volume work, it’s noisy and blades are quite expensive and fidely for what they are.

Jason

• John Cooper

December 28, 2008 at 6:48 pm

Hi Jason & Happy Christmas to you and yours,

I just purchased the Robo for Angie as I was stuck for any ideas 😕 Also purchased Robo Master & DesignMaster.

It’s not intended for anything more than card making and low volume stuff so should be just fine.

Cheers

John