Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Mimaki Printers Mutoh Rockhpper RJ6100 Head Printing Problem

• Mutoh Rockhpper RJ6100 Head Printing Problem

Posted by Stuie83 on May 19, 2009 at 1:21 am

Ive got a Mutoh RJ6100, when printing the heads fire leaving 6 lines from all the colours and its not in the same place, has anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it.

Stuie83 replied 14 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • mo_alhawary

December 21, 2009 at 10:19 pm
    quote Stuie83:

Ive got a Mutoh RJ6100, when printing the heads fire leaving 6 lines from all the colours and its not in the same place, has anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it.

I have the same problem what did you do about it ?

• Stuie83

December 21, 2009 at 10:48 pm

I wiped encoder strip with a clean rag and cleaned the were the carriage wheels runs, then put a drop of oil were carriage wheels runs all 4.

• mo_alhawary

December 21, 2009 at 11:14 pm

my problem now that all the print heads are firing, and firing all the time all colors.
    all what you get after printing order is a nice 6 colors solid square I think that it’s head board problem do you think if I wiped encoder strip with a clean rag and cleaned the were the carriage wheels runs it will fix this problem ?

:thanks2:

• Stuie83

December 22, 2009 at 6:14 am

it wouldn’t hurt to clean it, i didn’t get solid colours, i just got a line of dots from each head.
    encoder reader could be dirty as well, if that doesn’t fix it could be the head board.