Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Mimaki Printers Mutoh RJ6100 DX2 Printhead Sourcing

• Mutoh RJ6100 DX2 Printhead Sourcing

Posted by Mark Lord on September 12, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Hello,

I am trying to source a couple of colour DX2 printheads for my Mutoh printer, well actually it is a 44" Opal Tiara, but the same printer.

Iam having difficulty getting some of these, I have scanned the internet, all i get there is the chinese sites with bank transfer payments only, after getting burnt with one of these before with a Roland PC-60 Thermal head, I would rather not go down that route.

So if anyone could point me in a derection of a couple of DX2’s I will be eternally grateful.

Thank You, Mark
    Creative Vinyl.

Stafford Cox replied 11 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • David Rowland

September 12, 2012 at 1:23 pm

hi, somewhere there is a signboards code for small discount

These people are in Belgium, it is where I get my supplies from and have been exhibiting in SignUK.
    http://www.digiprint-supplies.com/epson … olour.html

• Stafford Cox

September 17, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Opal Tiara…. I remember them. Isn’t that a Mutoh 6100?

I’m not sure if I’ll get shot for mentioning this but I’ve got a couple of DX2 heads that I bought at the beginning of the year as they are like rocking horse poo these days. Digiprint list them as being available but you could be looking at a long wait if they can even get them at all (that’s why I bought 4 when I had the chance).

Let me know if I can help.

Stafford

• Mark Lord

September 18, 2012 at 9:06 pm
    quote Stafford Cox:

Opal Tiara…. I remember them. Isn’t that a Mutoh 6100?

I’m not sure if I’ll get shot for mentioning this but I’ve got a couple of DX2 heads that I bought at the beginning of the year as they are like rocking horse poo these days. Digiprint list them as being available but you could be looking at a long wait if they can even get them at all (that’s why I bought 4 when I had the chance).

Let me know if I can help.

Stafford

Hi, If you would like to get rid of 2 of those i would be most grateful, let me know, if so what would you like for them?

Are they both colour?

I only ask as I have 6 colours, I have seen them with 4 and a Black Head and 1 colour head, Mine has 2 colour heads.

Thank You,

Mark.

• Stafford Cox

September 28, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Sorry Mark, I’ve only just seen your post. They’re actually with a customer of mine at the moment. I can’t post his details on here but get in touch and I’ll put you in contact with him.

Stafford