Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Mimaki Printers Mimaki JV33 160 – recently upgraded from the JV3 160.

• Mimaki JV33 160 – recently upgraded from the JV3 160.

Posted by Raymond Doyle on September 25, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Just finalised purchase of a new jv33 160, got a great deal on it, with a 3 year warranty. This will replace our jv3 160 that we bought 2nd hand around 4 years ago, it’s been a great servant but feel it’s now time to upgrade. Not sure if board rules allow me to say where I purchased the new one from so I’ll not mention the company concerned. Here’s to 3 years (at least) trouble free printing 😀

Raymond Doyle replied 9 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • David Rogers

September 25, 2014 at 8:54 pm

We on the boards positively encourage feedback on where goods or services are sourced from and experiences had whether good or bad! Just don’t promote your own services…just other companies.

• Raymond Doyle

September 25, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up David. I got it through Robert Horne (paperlinx). Got a great deal, in fact the biggest problem I now have is the iPad mini that they chucked in has caused mayhem in my house, my other half & 2 kids have all given me several reasons why they deserve it more than me 😀

• Stafford Cox

September 26, 2014 at 12:35 pm

The JV33 is a cracking machine and a great upgrade path from the JV3. There are some great deals to be had on the 33 at the moment, what with the JV300 being released. I’m sure you’ll have many years of trouble free printing.

Stafford

• Raymond Doyle

September 27, 2014 at 5:46 am

Thanks Stafford, I toyed with the idea of buying another 2nd user machine but when I looked at the overall costs & the fact a new one was coming with a 3 year warranty it was a no-brainer really. Although I still have the iPad mini problem lol