• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 4:19 pm

eeww…….. it’s very 80’s looking. 😕 Not gorgeous is it!

• Cheryl Smith

June 4, 2007 at 4:28 pm

Gross….I could do better.

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 4:31 pm

Cheryl, I am sure a lot of members on the boards could have done better than that and at a fraction of the cost, wonder what it is all supose to symbolise?

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 4:32 pm
    quote martin:

, wonder what it is all supose to symbolise?

exactly …………. can anyone enlighten us?

• Cheryl Smith

June 4, 2007 at 4:33 pm

the pink is 20-12 if you squint your eyes

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 4:38 pm
    quote Cheryl Smith:

the pink is 20-12 if you squint your eyes

i got that bit ……. but i thought there may have been something else to it?

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 4:39 pm

Cheryl, yes I had already worked that much out but there must have been some sort of concept to start with or did someone just draw some squiggles and the boss thought they looked neat??????

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 4:40 pm

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: you have a way with words Martin

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 4:43 pm

Thank you Marcella, as you can see I try to use the correct terminology whenever I can :lol1: :lol1:

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 4:45 pm

and that terminology was very appropriate for that ‘artwork’ (incorrect terminology) or crapwork (correct terminology) 😀

• Cheryl Smith

June 4, 2007 at 4:46 pm

I think that was it Martin.

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 4:52 pm

Now Now Marcella, just because it doesn’t appeal to you I am sure there has to be someone out there that likes it, there has to be doesn’t there?

• Harry Cleary

June 4, 2007 at 5:25 pm
    quote Marcella:

quote martin:

, wonder what it is all supose to symbolise?

exactly …………. can anyone enlighten us?

the pink represents ink (printing) with white incisions and a peeled section (plotting)

See! I know now!! 😀 😀

• David Rowland

June 4, 2007 at 5:52 pm

someone beat me to it….
    just seen it… horrid… complaints are on the news.

just think what damage this logo will do to london when they start building in this pink theme… buildings without radiuses etc.

• Nick Minall

June 4, 2007 at 5:59 pm

Cost £400,000 apparently 😕

• Steve Smith

June 4, 2007 at 5:59 pm

It represents the UK take on the Olympics perfectly. It looks unfinished, is fragmented and uninspiring.

Nice thought to only allow designs from the under twelves though.
    The briefing must have been fun: "It’s in 2012, so use that year…and the word London…and make it bright and colourful, so it looks exciting".
    "Off you go and I want it back by morning playtime".

• Karl Williams

June 4, 2007 at 6:01 pm

I don’t know. This is supposed to be Great Britain, and some prat comes up with a logo the looks it’s been borrowed off a Power Ranger.
    Pile of sh!te! (:)

• Steve Smith

June 4, 2007 at 6:32 pm

Mind you, if you read a slightly different way, it can read as 2102. I reckon this will be the date when all the stadiums will be completed.:-?

Also the designer has obviously had a lot of experience with Macs…….

Big Macs!

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 7:33 pm
    quote Nick Minall:

Cost £400,000 apparently 😕

😮 ………… for that? seriously?

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 7:33 pm

I have serious doubts constantly about those people that run the country and with views like this is there any wonder.

Blair’s own view that "when people see the new brand, they will be inspired to make a positive change in their lives"

"The new emblem is dynamic, modern and flexible, reflecting a brand-savvy world where people, especially young people, no longer relate to static logos but respond to a dynamic brand that works with new technology and across traditional and new media networks," London 2012 organisers said in a statement.

“It’s vital that we reach out to those young people in a language that they understand and in technology that’s familiar to them,” London organizing chief Sebastian Coe said. “This brand is absolutely the world they live in.”

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 7:37 pm

Well Martin, that’s just a load of b*ll*cks isn’t it!

• David Rogers

June 4, 2007 at 7:43 pm

Just thinking back to all the classic emblems over the years. Moscow…

seems that in the last few years…the more amateurish the better…

at least with the Sydney – you can get the boomerangs & opera house outlines…and a strong ‘rings’ identity. Sheesh! The latest offering is a steaming pile of poo…

:shake: I bet there was a ‘focus group’ and everything.

>>>the last one<<< Hmmm, wasn’t all that good either….

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 7:49 pm

Marcella I think the company that do (nearly said design there :lol1: ) these sort of logos tell the customer a load of rubbish about how they came up with what they did and the customer is to embarrassed to question what they don’t understand so just repeat what they have been told when asked. Plus they probably think that if it cost £400,000 then it must be good.

• Ian Bingham

June 4, 2007 at 8:04 pm

not to be too coarse about it
    but it looks like and old constipated man taking a dump
    or is that just the way I’m looking at it?

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 8:07 pm
    quote Ian Bingham:

not to be too coarse about it
    but it looks like and old constipated man taking a dump
    or is that just the way I’m looking at it?

:rofl: it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Peter Normington

June 4, 2007 at 8:13 pm

For some reason, the logo is now ghosted on my screen?

Any all you peeps that dont think much of it, and with all the talent on the boards, give us your versions, I’m sure we could convince the Olympic committee to change their minds?

At least it will be easy to copy in vinyl, I bet its already for sale on fleabay for 2 quid a hit!

Peter

• Robert Lambie

June 4, 2007 at 8:15 pm

I actually really like it… not everyones cuppa tea i know, but it will appeal to the younger generation and thats probably the idea. it will instantly be recognised and i have no doubt we will see it all over the place from now on, car bumpers, t-shirts, even doggie jackets and kites. cant wait! bring it on i say! 😛

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 8:19 pm
    quote Robert Lambie:

I actually really like it… not everyones cuppa tea i know, but it will appeal to the younger generation

are you taking the p1ss?

how young are we talking here …………. Emily is 13 and thinks it’s a disaster. 😮

I think it’s lack lustre.

• Phill Fenton

June 4, 2007 at 8:22 pm

If that really did cost £400,000 then it’s an outrageous waste of public money.

Someone should be called to account – but no one will be and the public purse continues to be milked for all its worth by these "snake oil sales people"

Our politicians really are a gullible bunch of public schoolboys who have never really had to work for a living and experienced the real world.

Just look at how the Scottish Parliament building became a goldmine for every contractor that managed to get his nose in the trough.

The NHS is no better where public money disappears into a black hole of some sort. Personally, I would nationalise the equipment and drugs companies to prevent them from charging what they like for supplying the NHS.

Problem is too much apathy amongst the public. Instead of being outraged and taking action to stop these acts of robbery from the public purse, we grumble a bit and then lie back and take it, instead of sacking all the incompetents that waste this money!!

Not only that – but I would have designed a logo for half the price (£200,00) 😉

• Robert Lambie

June 4, 2007 at 8:26 pm

i understand your feelings… but it may seem allot of money but we don’t know how many man hours went into designing this logo? the design firm that was used obviously has overheads and the like.
    at the end of the day, if i could get £400k for it, ide ask as also, i am sure we all would.

• Andy Gorman

June 4, 2007 at 8:28 pm

I didn’t realise that 2012 was to be the gay Olympics.

That logo is gay.

100 metre mince?

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 8:28 pm

Rob – have you been popping pills today ? Been drinking perhaps ? Or had leave of your senses? :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Andy – spot on! :lol1:

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 8:32 pm

Phill you are quite right in what you say, the Scottish Parliament Building was just farcical and a complete waste of public money that could have been used for something much more beneficial. A lot of people should have been held to account for that and a lot of people should have lost their jobs. If an employee working for a private company had made some of the mistakes made they would have been sacked on the spot.

As for designing a better logo for half the money, I am not so sure. After all what sort of job could you realistically do for such a small amount.

• Phill Fenton

June 4, 2007 at 8:33 pm

Even at £100 an hour that represents 100 weeks of work for one person (or two man years).

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 8:37 pm

So about 4 years work for Robert then :lol1:

• Phill Fenton

June 4, 2007 at 8:39 pm

I reckon we should start a new thread to design an alternative logo then present it to the Olympic committee for consideration. If they turn it down we’ll send it to the newspapers and let the public decide which one is best :angry:

• Peter Normington

June 4, 2007 at 8:47 pm
    quote Phill:

I reckon we should start a new thread to design an alternative logo then present it to the Olympic committee for consideration. If they turn it down we’ll send it to the newspapers and let the public decide which one is best :angry:

I’ll go for that, phone the papers now, and get them log in to uksb, and watch how it develops

Peter

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 8:53 pm

That might be quite a good idea, not sure what other members think about this but if any money were generated from it them that could be used to help the hospitals where Graeme and Karls children go.

• Robert Lambie

June 4, 2007 at 8:59 pm

ok, ive had a bath now and sitting to a nice cuppa tea and roll on chicken and tomato. i cant keep this up any longer so i give in, yes its pure cak…
    £4 is too much never mind £400k. 😕

as for designing one… well ill have an official contest loaded tonight on this. worth a laugh if nothing else.
    leave it with me till i think of a prize… gimmie an hour or so to get it loaded. :lol1: :lol1:

• Peter Normington

June 4, 2007 at 9:00 pm

We all know that the deal has been done, the logo will be as it is, but if we can have a bit of fun, and raise a few quid, then it helps all.

The papers may make something of it, as this site is highly respected for its talent, (writer exempt), worth a try? will you call the rags Phil?

Peter

• Phill Fenton

June 4, 2007 at 9:04 pm

I’ll put the feelers out amongst my journalistic friends 😉

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 9:04 pm
    quote Robert Lambie:

ok, ive had a bath now and sitting to a nice cuppa tea and roll on chicken and tomato. i cant keep this up any longer so i give in, yes its pure cak…
    £4 is too much never mind £400k. 😕

as for designing one… well ill have an official contest loaded tonight on this. worth a laugh if nothing else.
    leave it with me till i think of a prize… gimmie an hour or so to get it loaded. :lol1: :lol1:

well ……… thank god for that! I was beginning to worry about you!

• John & Dawn Roddick

June 4, 2007 at 9:05 pm

Is the prize going to be worth £400 000????

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Peter, yes you are right they won’t change it now regardless of what anyone thinks but the forum could still produce the official unoficial Logo for the games and like you say if nothing else it would be a bit of fun, don’t feel to bad you are not the only one who doesn’t fall into the highly respected design category. I just keep plodding away and learning where I can in the hope that one day I will be able to produce something really worthy of displaying on the boards.

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 9:11 pm

Martin …………. I am more than certain you already can! Stop selling yourself sort. 😉

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 9:21 pm

Marcella, I am not selling myself short honest, my design work is OK and I think good enough to attract business for my customers but it is nothing truly special and as I always want to the the best I can then I am happy to accept that I still have a long long way to go.

• Lynn Normington

June 4, 2007 at 9:22 pm

Marcella did you mean short ?? I fully agree, Martin stop putting your self down !!! we can do it for you 😛 sorry just kidding 😕

Lynn

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 9:27 pm

yes ‘short’ typo ………….. 😳

• Ian Bingham

June 4, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Not what you ment?

Attachments:

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 9:41 pm

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 9:51 pm

Ian, you have improved it already, actually I thought about taking the 1948 Logo and just changing the date as we seem so keen on repeats in this country.

• Martin Cole

June 4, 2007 at 10:05 pm

thats better.

Attachments:

• Peter Mindham

June 4, 2007 at 10:13 pm

How about this?

Peter

Attachments:

• David Rowland

June 4, 2007 at 10:22 pm

I thought by 2012, commercial TV will be in control of the games.

Attachments:

• Chris Wool

June 4, 2007 at 10:27 pm
    quote :

I thought by 2012, commercial TV will be in control the games.

that unfortunately could be to close for comfort.

chris

• John & Dawn Roddick

June 4, 2007 at 10:38 pm

Below are a few views from the public on what the logo signifies:-

* A long distance runner on the start line
    * mainland Britain
    * Lisa Simpson
    * a broken swastika
    * car parks surrounding a small stadium in the middle
    * Vicky Pollard in a pink tracksuit getting down with the Elephant Man in a pink tracksuit
    * A window I recently kicked a ball through
    * A pink Larry Grayson doing the "I’m a little tea pot" dance.

Last ones my personal favourite

Dawn

• John & Dawn Roddick

June 4, 2007 at 10:42 pm

Here are the designers :lol1:

Attachments:

• Marcella Ross

June 4, 2007 at 10:44 pm
    quote John & Dawn Roddick:

Below are a few views from the public on what the logo signifies:-

* Vicky Pollard in a pink tracksuit getting down with the Elephant Man in a pink tracksuit

Dawn

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: I like that description!

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 10:56 pm

I thought it look a bit like a guy holding one hand up and saying "Look into my eyes"………………………………. :lol1:

• Andrew Boyle

June 4, 2007 at 11:11 pm

It can be whatever you want it to be 😕

http://www.london2012.com/index.html

• Phill Fenton

June 4, 2007 at 11:12 pm

If you look carefully you will see the true significance if the design

The fellow on the left is a government official handing over a huge wad of cash to the "designer" on the right 🙄

• Martin Pearson

June 4, 2007 at 11:59 pm

Phill you defiantly have it the right way round, Government official on left, very small head Designer on right, very large head :lol1:

Allegedly :lol1:

• Shane Drew

June 5, 2007 at 2:20 am

"The new emblem is dynamic, modern and flexible, reflecting a brand-savvy world where people, especially young people, no longer relate to static logos but respond to a dynamic brand that works with new technology and across traditional and new media networks," London 2012 organisers said in a statement.

It’s vital that we reach out to those young people in a language that they understand and in technology that’s familiar to them,” London organizing chief Sebastian Coe said. “This brand is absolutely the world they live in.”

In my day, it was called Graffiti!

I laugh at the 100 quid per hour too. I deal with a design company here that charges $5 a minute to take a phone call, and their ‘rouse-a-bout’ is charged at $150 per hour. The top guy probably works on closer to $1000 per hour.

Another designer I know charged $17,000 for a font, that you can by on Lynotype for $300 for the whole type family. The font is within the logo and comes under his copyright . They have to pay a license fee to have the font on more than 5 machines. Each license is $17,000 extra.

What really steams me is that he used the structure of their old logo, changed the colour, new font style, and essentially it is the same. He charged $80,000 just to ‘refresh’ the old logo.

This London logo is appalling. Its obvious designers are the same the world over. 😕

• Bill McMurtry

June 5, 2007 at 5:46 am

WOW – that is one awfully bad (as in old school bad) logo, you Brits have my condolences 😮

• George Elsmore

June 5, 2007 at 7:02 am
    quote Phill:

If you look carefully you will see the true significance if the design

The fellow on the left is a government official handing over a huge wad of cash to the “designer” on the right 🙄

Looks like THe left side ie London is being bent over and getting shafted 😕

• Marcella Ross

June 5, 2007 at 7:24 am

It apparently symbolises England, N.I., Scotland & Wales that make it any better (?) 😮

• Cheryl Smith

June 5, 2007 at 7:44 am

On bbc radio 2 this morning they said it cost £440,000 to produce this logo….swoon!

• Cheryl Smith

June 5, 2007 at 12:59 pm

http://www.london2012.com/about-newlook-video.html

the logo moves and everything….shame it wont on billboards etc.
    I do like the soundtrack tho.

• Steve Smith

June 5, 2007 at 6:26 pm

I knew I’d seen that layout somewhere. The designer is/was a closet "Tiswas" fan 😉

Attachments:

• Harry Cleary

June 5, 2007 at 7:01 pm

😀 😀 😀 😀

• Steve Smith

June 5, 2007 at 7:22 pm
    quote Cheryl Smith:

Just got this moving logo sent to me via e-mail…… Now this I would love to see on a billboard 😀
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x41/ … n-copy.gif

• Nicola McIntosh

June 5, 2007 at 8:51 pm

seemingly as per my morning viewing of gmtv…..seb co. decided on it….. 😮 would we tell him how to run…. 😕

nik

• Marcella Ross

June 5, 2007 at 8:53 pm
    quote Nicola Rowlands:

seemingly as per my morning viewing of gmtv…..seb co. decided on it….. 😮 would we tell him how to run…. 😕

nik

he better start running now then! 😮

• Robert Lambie

June 5, 2007 at 8:54 pm

that sums it up nik, get someone that hasnt a clue to do the judging…

• Lynn Normington

June 5, 2007 at 9:29 pm

apparently the moving one has been removed !!!!! it causes fit’s £440.000 well spent 🙄

Lynn

• Peter Munday

June 5, 2007 at 10:20 pm

so does Marcellas avatar 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮

• Lorraine Clinch

June 6, 2007 at 8:24 am

Got this in my email today, seems the whole country is up in arms!

http://www.fubra.com/london2012/

• Chris Wool

June 6, 2007 at 9:04 am

at least half of them are better than the chosen one.

we want to see a head roll for this

• Cheryl Smith

June 6, 2007 at 11:48 am
    quote Steve Smith:

quote Cheryl Smith:

Just got this moving logo sent to me via e-mail…… Now this I would love to see on a billboard 😀
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x41/ … n-copy.gif

😮 lol

• Roy Roffey

June 6, 2007 at 10:51 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pink is the new black ????

i think its different….only because if you look closely it looks like a common sex position 😮 😮

enjoy

• Peter Normington

June 6, 2007 at 11:13 pm

well, it worked,

worldwide coverage.

all publicity is good publicity.

Now its an icon.

Peter

• Shane Drew

June 6, 2007 at 11:16 pm

reports here are that it has been dropped and they are starting again. Is that true?

How do you write off that amount of money if it’s true 😮

For what its worth, the press here is painting the logo as a pathetic attempt to be modern. 😛

I suspect Peter is right though.

After all, any publicity is better than no publicity. 😕

• Peter Normington

June 7, 2007 at 7:56 am

Shane
    Half a mil is easy to right off,

before the games even start, BILLIONS more will be squandered!

Peter

• Robert Lambie

June 7, 2007 at 8:16 am

was this not paid for by the lottery funds?

• John Wilson

June 7, 2007 at 9:48 am

I think there is nothing the matter with the logo

🙄

• Shane Drew

June 7, 2007 at 11:07 am
    quote Peter Normington:

Shane
    Half a mil is easy to right off,

before the games even start, BILLIONS more will be squandered!

Peter

can’t argue with that either Pete..

…a actually, they clarified on the telly tonight, that its the $1mil TV campaign that’s been canceled. Caused epilepsy in some people apparently..

I have a mate that can have a epileptic fit with certain colours being flashed in front of him, especially on something like the telly, so I don’t find it hard to believe if that’s the case.

• Nicola McIntosh

June 7, 2007 at 12:06 pm
    quote John Wilson:

I think there is nothing the matter with the logo
    🙄

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: nice one john 😀

nik

• Cheryl Smith

June 7, 2007 at 2:24 pm

LoL John….great :clap3:

• John Harding

June 7, 2007 at 2:55 pm

John that’s great can I have your permission to stick that on my van 😀 😀

if so post the vector 😉

John

• Cheryl Smith

June 7, 2007 at 4:03 pm

oh yes please me too?

• Robert Lambie

June 7, 2007 at 7:10 pm

Seeing as i cannot enter this contest ill load one i did yesterday.
    it was sketched with a marker then converted to vector format.

the number "2’s" are supposed to symbolise two hurdlers/runners competing, the first one having just jumped through the "0" whilst the number "1" represents the torch being carried.

I know some maybe saying "yeh right!" but thats what the plan/sketch originated from, i then tidied it up once on the pc.

anyway… thought ide post this one to maybe get others to do same while we waite for the official entries to be sent to me before deadline. 😀

[c][/c]

• Phill Fenton

June 7, 2007 at 8:00 pm

Rob

Your design would get my vote any day. I’ts a 1000 times better than the "official" logo

• Peter Normington

June 7, 2007 at 9:06 pm

nice design Rob, the "1" looks a bit like a 7 Though?,

and the Olympic rings need to be a bit more prominent,

anyway, I think better not to point out what it is representing, the design should say it, otherwise we are back to arty farty stuff!

just my thoughts

Peter

• Lynn Normington

June 7, 2007 at 9:07 pm

I’ll go for yours Rob hate the other one 👿

Lynn

• Robert Lambie

June 7, 2007 at 9:48 pm

Thank you for the comments phill, lynn… much appreciated.

quote Peter Normington:

nice design Rob, the “1” looks a bit like a 7 Though?, and the Olympic rings need to be a bit more prominent,
    anyway, I think better not to point out what it is representing, the design should say it, otherwise we are back to arty farty stuff!
    just my thoughts
    Peter

Peter you are right to an extent regarding the 1 being misread as a 7.
    I did actually shorten it from how i had it originally, but as i was just having a bit of fun i didnt dwell on it.

quote :

“otherwise we are back to arty farty stuff”

to be honest mate, i have to disagree… at the end of the day a logo is arty farty stuff regardless to how we look at it. as we use what info we have, we combine it in some way to be symbolic of a company etc
    i.e. a logo should represent the face of a company for us to recognise instantly. just looking good is only part of a design. having a meaning behind it makes a graphic have much more meaning, relation to the company, event… whatever? being able to instantly decipher what each part of a graphic represents to a company is maybe not important to you or i, but is to the company to have the graphic represent them as a business.

ill copy and paste an example of what i mean… i am terrible at explaining things…

BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke or Bavarian Motor Company. The company was established in 1913 and based in Munich, Germany. It started out as an aero engine manufacturer, hence the company logo. The logo comprised of four quadrants of alternating white and blue color. It is a stylized representation of an airplane propeller spinning against the clear blue sky. The logo represents a white propeller blade against a blue sky. It reflects the origins of BMW as a maker of military aircraft engines during WWI. Also, white and blue are the traditional colors of Bavaria.

at the end of the day, this simple black circle with white and blue pie design is actually signifying a propeller, the sky, world war 1 as the companies history.
    i,e, arty farty or just bullsh**? :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

i bet i know what your gonna say peter 😉 :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

• Peter Normington

June 7, 2007 at 10:32 pm

Rob, the new 2012 Olympic logo, has more symbolic meanings, and representations, than the bmw roundel , and in time it will become an icon.
    But thats just my point, most people dont see what it is supposed to represent, hence it gets a slagging,
    it requires deeper thought to see things that are not blatantly obvious,

but the general public dont want deep thought, not for the olympics, anyway.

sorry for using the phrase arty farty,

but were the 2012 logo designers, arty farty, or bush1ters?

Now as an example, I rather like your design, without having to pretend the 2’s are runners, but had it been selected as the official design, one of the tabloids may well have picked up on the "1" lookng like a "7"

headline

"SQUILLIONS SPENT ON LOGO, AND THEY GET THE DATE WRONG!"

Is that what you thought I was going to say?

Peter

• Marcella Ross

June 7, 2007 at 10:37 pm

Peter ………… none of us would want to second guess what you’re gonna say!!!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

• Harry Cleary

June 7, 2007 at 10:43 pm
    quote Marcella:

Peter ………… none of us would want to second guess what you’re gonna say!!!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

pot calling the kettle black, methinks!!! 😀 😀 😀

• Shane Drew

June 7, 2007 at 10:49 pm
    quote Harry Cleary:

quote Marcella:

pot calling the kettle black, methinks!!! 😀 😀 😀

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

• Phill Fenton

June 7, 2007 at 10:57 pm
    quote Peter Normington:

Rob, the new 2012 Olympic logo, has more symbolic meanings, and representations, than the bmw roundel , and in time it will become an icon.

No it won’t. :tongue:

I understand it is supposed to represent the British Isles (and I can just about see that) and has other deep meanings. But in all honesty, it really is crap, and all most people will ever see in the logo is someone getting his knob sucked off :headbang2:

Page 1 of 2