Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Mimaki Printers License verification failed (0x01000001)

• License verification failed (0x01000001)

Posted by Andy Payne on October 10, 2014 at 10:55 am

Have a JV3 and Im using Rasterlink pro11, this error message (above) keeps coming up. When it happened a few months ago (after pulling what little hair I had left OUT) I did a system restore and thankfully it worked and I carried on printing luvly jubbly……. but the dreaded message has come back.I have phoned Hybrid and they want £1500 for a new dongle (USB Key) Has anyone else had either the same message/problem and if so how did they proceed……
    yours (going balder by the minute) 🙂

Andy Payne replied 9 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Phill Fenton

October 10, 2014 at 11:22 am

£1500 sounds like the cost of new software rather than the cost of a dongle replacement. I would query this price pointing out that you already have a license and only need a replacement dongle to continue using it. It they’re adamant that £1500 is the cost of a replacement dongle I would vote with your feet and buy a different RIP.

• Martin Pearson

October 10, 2014 at 1:06 pm

Have you offered to send the old dongle back to be replaced? I know some companies are funny about the supply of a new dongle because they think you want it to run the software on more than one machine at a time.

• Andy Payne

October 10, 2014 at 1:09 pm
    quote Martin Pearson:

Have you offered to send the old dongle back to be replaced? I know some companies are funny about the supply of a new dongle because they think you want it to run the software on more than one machine at a time.

Cheers all for your prompt replies…. Had a friend of mine come in and look at my computer, Im embarassed to say its because updates hadnt installed and the chip wasnt recognising the dongle. Something so simple but instead of costing me big it cost a bottle of Malt…… Happy days 🙂