Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Vinyl just used Oracle 751C and it worked brilliantly

• just used Oracle 751C and it worked brilliantly

Posted by Chris Hooper on July 13, 2005 at 8:45 am

Asked the guys from Paper Co for a sample of the 751 Cast – tried it out yesterday over some fairly irregular surfaces – brilliant, weeds well, and applies like nothing else.

Excellent product and price.

Chris

Robert Lambie replied 18 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

July 13, 2005 at 9:54 am

good to hear mate, im liking it too.
    now all you need is to join us all in the UKSG and you will pay much less for it too 😉 :lol1:

• Shane Drew

July 13, 2005 at 10:29 am
    quote Robert Lambie:

now all you need is to join us all in the UKSG and you will pay much less for it too 😉 :lol1:

Always the salesman Rob 😛

I agree, the 751c is very good.

• Chris Hooper

July 13, 2005 at 10:59 am

I was thinking the same DSI – Hard sell or what! OK Rob agreed – go to your inbox and payment is waiting for you.
    😉

• Shane Drew

July 13, 2005 at 11:01 am
    quote SAR:

I was thinking the same DSI – Hard sell or what! OK Rob agreed – go to your inbox and payment is waiting for you.
    😉

He’ll be celebrating with a breezer as we type 😮

• Chris Hooper

July 13, 2005 at 11:07 am

Too many breezers methinks! four minutes have gone by and he has still not upgraded my membership:D

• Chris Hooper

July 14, 2005 at 8:27 am

Rob I Signed up with Europoint – the reps helpful, the local office deliver free the next day, the products are good. The prices are right with UKSIgnboards discount structure. (They need to tweak the pvc board prices a bit)

Highly recommended – don’t delay sign up to gold and UKSG got to be worth every penny. I will save the extra money it costs with my first order.

• Robert Lambie

July 14, 2005 at 11:04 am
    quote dsi:

quote SAR:

😉

He’ll be celebrating with a breezer as we type 😮

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: (drink1)

sar, thanks for the feedback mate, really glad you are happy about the upgrade. watch members section over the next week or so, more suppliers being loaded. im just dragging my heels 😕