Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters just taken delivery of our Graphtec CE3000

• Robert Lambie

March 4, 2004 at 5:54 pm

glad to hear it all went well for you mate.. graphtec have come up trumps a few times lately sorting out group members with cutters.
    im sure you will love it.. i have one myself but wider, had it a few years now and never have any bother.. it runs flat out from we open the doors till 5.30pm cracking bit of kit. 😉

• Bill Dewison

March 4, 2004 at 7:22 pm

I bought a CE3000-60 plotter a month or so back through the UKSG.

Being my first plotter, I don’t have anything to compare it with really, but it has done everything I’ve wanted so far. I’ve finally plucked up the courage to run it at full speed, I’ve got used to whipping vinyl in and out of it and even recycled scraps of vinyl through it. And at the rate things are going atm, it’ll have paid for itself in no time! 😀

Cheers, Dewi

• Alex Wilson

March 4, 2004 at 8:35 pm

When we first started our company in 2000 we purchased a CE2000-120 Graphtec plotter and it is still churning out work to date. The machine has paid for itself many times over and touch wood will still be making money well into the future.

Enjoy the machine it is a true workhorse

Best wishes

Alex