Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Off Topic Chat John Childs. Passed away May 3rd 2010

• John Childs. Passed away May 3rd 2010

Posted by Peter Mindham on May 4, 2010 at 4:18 pm

[left]https://www.uksignboards.com/images/avatars/uploads/8631619394b46630e3f4e4.jpg[/left]John Childs
    May 3rd 2010

It is with deep regret that I inform all our friends on the UK signboards that John Childs, Managing Director of Corby Graphix, passed away yesterday at home of a suspected heart attack.

Corby Graphix will continue to operate in the short to mid term.
    A decision will be made by the Childs family as to the future of the business in the fullness of time.

For any further information, please contact Peter Mindham at Corby Graphix direct on 01536 771772 or email sales@vanlivery.co.uk

I am sure you join me in offering John’s family your condolences and your prayers and thoughts in this trying time.

Peter Mindham
    General Manager.

Robert Lambie replied 13 years, 11 months ago 102 Members · 130 Replies
  • 130 Replies
  • Marcella Ross

May 4, 2010 at 4:20 pm

I’m absolutely devastated at this. Shocked to the core.
    Peter, I will keep in touch.

My love to Jenny and the family.

He will be so so missed. 😥 😥 😥

• Jamie Wood

May 4, 2010 at 4:32 pm

I too am deeply shocked. Such awful news.
    My condolences to the family.

He will be deeply missed.

• Peter Normington

May 4, 2010 at 4:33 pm

What do I say,
    I am devastated.

Peter

• Steve Morgan

May 4, 2010 at 4:35 pm

What terrible news, please offer my condolences to his family. I will miss his valuable input here on the boards.

Steve

• Lynn Normington

May 4, 2010 at 4:35 pm

This is absolutely heart breaking, such a lovely lovely man.
    Love to Jenny and family any help needed please ask. 😥 😥

Lynn

• Matty Goodwin

May 4, 2010 at 4:37 pm

John, a true friend.

Love to all your family.

A true loss to us all x

• David Rowland

May 4, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Totally shook up! i mean totally!

only saw him 3 weeks ago

Silent Key G4RUS R.I.P.

• Ian Johnston

May 4, 2010 at 4:42 pm

A true gentleman, I cant believe it.
    RIP. sadly missed

Ian

😥

• David Rogers

May 4, 2010 at 4:49 pm

He will be sadly missed by all who knew him personally and only via this site including myself.

Always the gentleman, I very much respected him.

Peter, if you can – and it’s not an imposition, please pass on my condolences to his family.

Very much shocked and saddened.

David

• Chris Dowd

May 4, 2010 at 4:49 pm

So shocked, only a few weeks back Peter, John, Rob and I out for the night of SignUK.

As has already been said, a true gentleman.

RIP John

• John Thomson

May 4, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Such sad news………spoke to John at Sign UK.

My condolences to Jenny, his family and also to Peter his right hand man.

John

• Martin Gray

May 4, 2010 at 4:58 pm

I PM him a few weeks back about a problem i was having! Total gentleman offered to even come meet me to help me out. Will be sadly missed RIP John

Martin 🙁

• Harry Cleary

May 4, 2010 at 5:01 pm

A true, warm and genuine man, a strong light has gone out.
    My condolences to all who knew him and to his family.

• Matty Goodwin

May 4, 2010 at 5:03 pm

I was only with him yesterday morning, when he opened up to supply me with vinyl I was desperate for.

That was the kind of guy he was, always there to help.

A sad loss to friends, family and signmakers. x

• Neil Speirs

May 4, 2010 at 5:11 pm

What sad news 🙁

Only meet John for the first time at last months sign show & thought what a nice guy, the boards have lost a true gentleman.

• Warren Beard

May 4, 2010 at 5:12 pm

I don’t even know what to say, I haven’t been this shook up in a very long time. I too had a drink with him At Sign UK and spoke to him just last week.

He will be truly missed and is a very sad day, he was always one of the first to help me out via the forum or private messages and am very glad to have had the chance to meet him a few times and talk to him over the last few years.

Peter I will be in touch soon but please send my condolences to family and friends.

R.I.P John

Warren

• Jill Marie Welsh

May 4, 2010 at 5:22 pm

What tragic news.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    John was such a decent man, helpful, dedicated, a true friend.
    Hard to even write "was".
    He and Jenny drove all the way here just to go to dinner.
    My heartfelt sympathy to all who loved him.
    He was one of those rare people you meet who really touch your life.
    Love….Jill

• Dan Osterbery

May 4, 2010 at 5:40 pm

very sad news, RIP john. You will be missed

• Martin Grimmer

May 4, 2010 at 5:45 pm

Saddened to hear the news – he always had time to help.

My condolences to his family.

Martin

• Cheryl Smith

May 4, 2010 at 5:46 pm

OMG I am shocked to the core…sad sad day….Cant believe it…I am truly gutted…so sad….I still cant believe it…

• Joe McNamara

May 4, 2010 at 5:46 pm

🙁
    Absolute tragedy and a sad loss to his family and this community.

Like others, I can’t quite believe it.

Did some contract work for John last summer, and you couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with.
    Nothing was too much trouble.

A true gentleman gone too soon.

• Phill Fenton

May 4, 2010 at 6:06 pm

This is such sad news – I am absolutely shocked.

• Nigel Hindley

May 4, 2010 at 6:06 pm

I never met you John, but gutted none the less. RIP

• Kevin Flowers

May 4, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Total shock had to read it twice to check i hadn’t misread it, my condolences to his family. RIP John

Kev

• Glenn Sharp

May 4, 2010 at 6:19 pm

So sorry and shocked to hear this…..

John was a man that I never had the privilege to meet but one I had the utmost respect for

I’m genuinely shocked and saddened and my thoughts and prayers go out to John’s family

A true gent….God Bless

• Jeremy Howes

May 4, 2010 at 6:20 pm

A wise and gentle man who will be missed and never forgotten.

Jeremy

• Andy Gorman

May 4, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Oh dear. I am speechless.
    A good mate and a smashing human being.

• Simon Polakof

May 4, 2010 at 6:28 pm

WOW!
    I’m shocked to hear! Hi was always one of the first to answer my questions and offered to continue the discussion by email to help me out.
    I will miss him and his inputs!
    My condolences to his family.

• Ruairi O'Boyle

May 4, 2010 at 6:34 pm

I didn’td get much of a chance to get to know John but anytime I had a query he was extremely helpful!

Rest in peace u will be missed!!

• Debbie Astle

May 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm

What terribly shocking and sad news 🙁 John was a lovely man. Sincere condolences to his wife and family xx

• Chris Windebank

May 4, 2010 at 6:49 pm

so so sad, you will be missed dearly John

• Brian Hays

May 4, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Awful news, don’t usually read the off topic posts. Just flicked over to see this, gutted. Thoroughly nice guy & the best customer anybody could wish for 😥 😥

R.I.P John.

Condolences to all his family.

• Mike Grant

May 4, 2010 at 7:14 pm

OMG! what a shock to hear this tragic news. John personally helped me with artwork problems I had a few years ago. Spoke to him a few times on the blower and of course met him in person at last years Sign UK.
    As has already been said he was a true gent and will be a great loss to family and friends alike.
    My sincerest condolences to his family.

😥 Rest in Peace John.

• Derek Heron

May 4, 2010 at 7:29 pm

i would like to add My sincerest condolences to johns family

a true gent

Derek

• Kate Griffiths

May 4, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Such sad sad news…a really lovely guy. Tragic.
    Love to Johns wife and family.

x x x x x x x x

• John Gregson

May 4, 2010 at 7:46 pm

I’d like to offer my condolences too!

He helped me with an artwork problem, converted files for me and wouldn’t take anything for it – not even a few printed promo samples I offered him for his company.

Smashing bloke, real gent.

• Liam Pattison

May 4, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Would just like to repeat what everyone has said, Corby Graphics has done print work for me and John went out of his way to offer me great help with another job.

Will miss his posts on here.

My thoughts go out to his family

Liam

• David Rowland

May 4, 2010 at 8:05 pm

well i posted once already but since people are posting their experiences. My colleague rang me up asking if i knew any sign maker near Rockingham that we needed to cut a bit of avery needed for next day, suddenly thought of John and rang him, he helped us out which I was very thankful for.

I think it goes without doubt that John Childs has made a huge contribution to the sign makers on this board, its amazing how this place connects up people and it also connected up two bikers which then lead them working together.

John was great company at the SignUK’s I have been to, my thoughts with Peter, Jenny and family.

• Neil Davey

May 4, 2010 at 8:06 pm

OMG, I’ve just seen this after seeing Peters avatar, what a terrible shock.

I would like to send my deepest condolences to Johns family and friends, he will be sorely missed.

I was very fortunate to meet John at last years Sign Show and had quite a long conversation with him about the sign business and life in general and I must say that in person he was a thoroughly decent guy and full of wisdom.

I’ll miss reading your posts,

Goodbye John.

Neil

• Peter Mindham

May 4, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Hi All,
    Thanks for your kind words. I will of course pass them all on to the family. For those of you who have pm’d me. Many thanks for your kind words also. Unfortunately, I am unable to reply to them as my membership does not allow it at this time.
    John was a great friend and also a great mentor to me and I will miss him deeply. We are determined to continue if at all possible and will certainly be ensuring any outstanding contracts will be fulfilled. Once things have moved on, we will be discussing the longer view and will of course keep everyone posted.
    When I have news of arrangements etc, I will post them here.

Again, many thanks for your kind words.

Peter

• Martin Oxenham

May 4, 2010 at 8:12 pm

My condolences to his family. RIP John.

• Roger Clements

May 4, 2010 at 8:14 pm

Never had the good fortune to meet with John but from the posts here he was obviously a really nice chap. Condolences to those left behind. RIP John.

• Paul Humble

May 4, 2010 at 8:19 pm

John often gave me advice and considering I had never met him in person im still absolutely gutted.

What a genuinely nice bloke and good advertisement for Signmakers worldwide.

RIP John

• Gill Harrison

May 4, 2010 at 8:19 pm

This is extremely sad news. John’s posts have always been full of encouragement and wisdom.
    My deepest condolences go to his family.

Gill x

• Steve McAdie

May 4, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Can’t believe it. I never knew him other than from on here but I always thought what a wise man he was and took on board his advice.

Steve

• Gary Birch

May 4, 2010 at 8:25 pm

I too am really shocked at this very sad news.

RIP John

• Marcella Ross

May 4, 2010 at 8:34 pm

The news hasn’t sunk in yet. I was speaking to JC just last week, we kept in regular contact. We had just arrange dinner in Glasgow later this month.
    I have pm’s in my inbox and texts on my phone from him that I can’t bear to delete now.
    Chocolates in my cupboard he sent me from Belgium and vinyls just received from him for me to fit for one of his customers.

It’s all very surreal and terribly painful. 😥

A man no one had a bad word to say about. He had all our respect and he always will.

Missing my good friend. 😥

• Nigel Pugh

May 4, 2010 at 8:44 pm

John Childs, not a customer but a friend, a person who from day one of knowing him treated me like so many people on here as a friend.

John you are one of the most honest straight forward people I have ever had the good grace to meet and I thank you sir for looking on me as a friend.

Rest in peace Mr.Childs you will be greatly missed.

Nigel

• Graeme Harrold

May 4, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Only just got back on after an extended weekend and speechless. Met John last year at sign UK and his on-line persona did not do the real life man justice. I will miss his help and advice as it was always freely given and above all spot on.

You will be missed.

• Roy Roffey

May 4, 2010 at 8:58 pm

my god i cannot believe the sad news……

i have not been on much due to us getting a new printer, i had only spoke to John last week about this to seek his advice and as always keen to help with knowledge and encouragement..

I think we have lost one of the kindest and most respected guy you could meet..our thoughts are with his family….

John Childs – Top Bloke…. :appl:

roffs

• Chris Wool

May 4, 2010 at 9:15 pm
    quote :

I think we have lost one of the kindest and most respected guy you could meet..our thoughts are with his family….

John Childs – Top Bloke….

thanks Roy thats what i was trying to write.

John and i shared the same birthday and year makes me feel very sad thankful for knowing him and very vulnerable.

thank you JC.

• Shane Drew

May 4, 2010 at 9:19 pm

I am totally numb. Couldn’t believe what I was reading when Peter Normington emailed me this morning.

John and Jenny Childs treated David McTigue and I so well while I was over in the UK last year. They accommodated us in their house, they took us to meet others, they fed us and John gave me advice that you couldn’t buy.

He was, in all aspects, a genuine and caring guy.

He spoke well of Peter Mindham, and they had a great relationship. He also appreciated all his staff, more than, I suspect, they’ll ever know.

To Jenny, their children, all the staff, and of course Peter M, please know that, whilst your heart is breaking, so are ours.

The boards have lost a true mentor, but most of all, we have all lost a true and valued friend.

Please take care.

Love to all.

Attachments:

• Andrew Bennett

May 4, 2010 at 9:20 pm

What!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG, it just makes you realise the inevitability of it all.
    Thanks for being the point of contact for this Peter, are you ok?

• Matty Goodwin

May 4, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Great photo’s Shane. It was only yesterday I was stood in front of that desk, with the great man himself behind it!

Hope your ok Pete and all the staff. Anything I can do to help just call.

Gone but not forgotten

• Frank Horner

May 4, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Just logged on and have been so shocked. I was never fortunate enough to meet John but I read many of his posts and learned from him.
    My thoughts go out to his family at this sad time.

Frank

• Robert Lambie

May 4, 2010 at 9:55 pm
    quote Chris Dowd:

only a few weeks back Peter, John, Rob and I out for the night of SignUK.

I have literally just read this…

As Chris has said, we went out for a meal and drinks with Peter & John just at couple of weeks back at Sign UK. I was supposed to be meeting him again in the next couple of weeks for the same in Glasgow.

I really do not know what to say… struggling to get my head round this news.

• Martin Cole

May 4, 2010 at 10:00 pm

I am truly truly devastated. I can’t believe it.

Words fail me at the moment,

To the Godfather of UKSB and the wisest man I ever had the good fortune to meet John, may you rest in peace.

My heart goes out to Jenny and his family and also to you Peter.

• Andrew Boyle

May 4, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Just heard….so so sad…John was a lovely guy who always talked such sense….my deepest sympathy to all his family and friends.

• Nick Monir

May 4, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Deeply saddened by the news. Never had the pleasure of meeting John, yet, like many others on here, he helped me on many occasions. A more kind-hearted man you could not find.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

• Gareth Hankinson

May 4, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Thanks for your help John, always there for advice and a keen fellow biker.

RIP mate, thoughts with your friends and family at this sad time.

Gareth

• Tim Painter

May 5, 2010 at 7:35 am

Sadly never had the pleasure of meeting John.
    A true ambassador who will be missed here but not forgotten.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

• John Simpson

May 5, 2010 at 8:06 am

As some of you will know i took early retirement 2 & half years ago so that i could move over here to paradise island off the coast of Malaysia.
    John & i often discussed this over the phone before i left the UK & have kept in touch since by email, i cannot believe this gentle kind friend has gone before he could except my invite to come here for his holidays.

John & i 1st met as many of us have, at one of the sign UK shows, we struck up a good friendship which had lasted till now even though we couldn’t meet up with each other we always kept in touch……… a valued friend who will sorely be missed. Such a sad moment in time.

• Richard Urquhart

May 5, 2010 at 8:12 am

RIP John. I have just returned from Spain to read this shocking news, my thoughts are with you all and Johns family. John will be truly missed but never forgotten, total shock !

• John Dorling

May 5, 2010 at 8:28 am

Like many others on here I only knew John because of the sound advice and knowledge he freely gave out on this site, and from the couple of times he helped me out by supplying me with vinyl I needed in a hurry. It always struck me that he was very helpful to anyone who needed his advice and would go out of his way to help. R.I.P John.

• Phil Craddock

May 5, 2010 at 8:33 am

totally shocked and condolences to John’s family.

although I never met him it was nice to know him on the forum.

he will be sadly missed.

Phil

• Paul Hughes

May 5, 2010 at 8:49 am

🙁

When things like this happen it just reminds me that we should all make every day count, never know when there will not be any more tomorrows.

will miss you john. RIP

Paul

• David Lowery

May 5, 2010 at 9:08 am

What a shock! He will be sadly missed.
    Loved chatting to him at each sign show

Condolences to John’s family. 🙁

• Adam Triggs

May 5, 2010 at 9:51 am

My thoughts are with johns family and friends at this difficult time.

When I started 3 years ago, some of the advice I received from john enabled my business to be what it is today.

RIP

• Karl Williams

May 5, 2010 at 9:59 am

Very sad news. A good mate and a good man who would do anything he could to help out. The boards wont be the same without him and his sense of humour. We wont forget you mate.

• John Harding

May 5, 2010 at 10:17 am

First day back after a weekend away and I’ve just thoroughly read through each and every tribute, with tears in my eyes – words fail me I cannot add to these fine tributes Im shocked and saddened.

John

• John Singh

May 5, 2010 at 10:27 am

Absolutely gutted
    What a loss

John shoved some work my way when things were really thin on the ground

I told him honestly that had it not been for him I would have been struggling. It was enough to get me on the level again.

John was the kind of bloke who had time to have a little chat on the phone with you and not just about signs. He loved his bikes and his taste for wines

It has truly devastated me to hear this news
    It must be truly heart rending for his family

He will be truly missed by UK Signboards

• George Elsmore

May 5, 2010 at 11:39 am

I have just read this as i have been busy I am devastated, I type this with a tear in my eye, I am glad I met John again at the sign show, my sympathies go out to his family.

again I am absolutely gutted 😥

RIP John one of the worlds true true gentlemen

• Hugh Potter

May 5, 2010 at 12:46 pm

I can’t believe i’m reading this, I really can’t. I only knew John through these boards, met once at sign uk and had a fair number of chats on the phone. John had often taken the time to offer me advice… I just don’t believe it. I feel i’ve lost a member of the family.

i’m truly stunned.

rip John, you’ll be sadly missed

• Phil Halling

May 5, 2010 at 12:47 pm

My thoughts go out to Johns family and friends, as many have said he was a true gentleman and I feel the world would be a much better place if there could be more like John.
    From one biker to another L&R RIP John Childs

• Martin Pearson

May 5, 2010 at 1:27 pm

Just logged in for a quick check round and now I am kind of wishing I hadn’t, I couldn’t believe it when I read the heading and am still having trouble believing it.

Like a lot of other people I only knew John through the forums and never actually met him, wishing I had made more effort to get to signuk this year now as I feel it is a great loss never having met John in Person.

• Chris Sharps

May 5, 2010 at 1:33 pm

As many have said I never met John in person but always read with
    interest his contributions to the boards.

He will indeed be sadly missed.

My condolences to John’s family and friends.

Chris

• Barbara Eden

May 5, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Rest peacefully John. Having lost my brother very recently, I feel for your friends and family.
    Barbara

• Roy Roberts

May 5, 2010 at 2:42 pm

One of the regulars, read many of his posts over the years, will be missed by everyone.

• Adrian Yeo

May 5, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Like so many others, I never met John, but benefited many times from his knowledge and assistance on the boards.

A presence that will be missed by all.

• Jason Davies

May 5, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Just logged on. I am devastated by this news. I had the privilege of meeting John once after he donated a load of vinyl to a group of schools we were working with.
    I don’t think this board will ever be the same again.
    Please pass on my condolences Peter.
    I am shocked and saddened.

Jason

• Steve Pugsley

May 5, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Very sad news, thoughts with all close to him.

• Alan Drury

May 5, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Just seen this, I am shocked. I always enjoyed his banter here and his common sense approach to all topics.
    He will be missed.
    Alan D

• Rod Gray

May 5, 2010 at 7:39 pm

RIP John.

You helped me in ways you probably didn`t realise.

A great loss to this forum and UK sign making but more importantly to his friends and family.

How terribly sad.

• Colin Bland

May 5, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Been working away and just logged on what a shock never met John but he helped me out a few times and I allways liked his straightforward views on the boards good commonsense, practical and will be missed

Colin

• Bob Hennefer

May 5, 2010 at 9:54 pm

R.I.P John,
    Our deepest sympathy to Johns family from Bob and family.

• Peter Mindham

May 5, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Hi everybody and thanks again for all your wonderful comments regarding John.
    The Funeral will be held on Wednesday 12th May at 3:00 P.M. at Wilbarston church. Many will be meeting at our business premises in Wilbarston and following the cortege by foot to the church. (About a five minute walk).

This will be followed by a get together in the village hall almost opposite Johns residence. There will be a large contingent of motorcyclists from the local Honda Owners Club so if it is a lovely day, any bikers on the forum would be most welcome.

If you log on to http://www.corbygraphix.com there is a map to guide you to us. For satnavvers the post code is LE16 8QD.

I have no news on flowers etc but will keep you posted as I do.

Peter

• Brian Little

May 5, 2010 at 10:06 pm

just heard via tex from martin in really shocked to say the least .John was a true gent and always there to lend a helping hand he will be sadly missed

Brian

• Earl Smith

May 6, 2010 at 7:59 am

We will all miss his wit and wisdom …

RIP…. John

• Hugh Potter

May 6, 2010 at 8:03 am
    quote Peter Mindham:

The Funeral will be held on Wednesday 12th May at 3:00 P.M. at Wilbarston church. Many will be meeting at our business premises in Wilbarston and following the cortege by foot to the church. (About a five minute walk).

This will be followed by a get together in the village hall almost opposite Johns residence. There will be a large contingent of motorcyclists from the local Honda Owners Club so if it is a lovely day, any bikers on the forum would be most welcome.

If you log on to http://www.corbygraphix.com there is a map to guide you to us. For satnavvers the post code is LE16 8QD.

Peter

Hi Peter,

I would very much like to send flowers or a donation to his fave charity or good cause, maybe we could all chip in to a UKSG pot and do somehting as a group?

i’ll definitely be raising a glass to you. John, on the 12th, god bless dude.

• Neil Speirs

May 6, 2010 at 8:05 am
    quote Hugh Potter:

quote Peter Mindham:

Peter

Hi Peter,

I would very much like to send flowers or a donation to his fave charity or good cause, maybe we could all chip in to a UKSG pot and do somehting as a group?

Good idea Hugh

• David Rowland

May 6, 2010 at 9:35 am
    quote Message from Carrie Brown, she:

Really sad news, Im quite shocked, bless him he was a lovely man, thoughts go out to his family and friends!

Just thinking about that tribute, we have around 80-90 responses here for a book or memorial alone, so maybe someone can give that some thought on that.

• Lorraine Clinch

May 6, 2010 at 10:25 am

Still can’t quite believe that this kind, vibrant man is no longer with us.

So glad to have had the honour of his aquaintance, his wisdom and gentle
    manner will always stay with me. Just a pity there are not more people like John.

Condolences to the family. R.I.P. John Childs. A good man.

Lorraine

• Gordon Galloway

May 6, 2010 at 10:54 am

Very sad news.
    R.I.P. John, you will be missed.

• Peter Mindham

May 6, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Hi all,
    Just an update. In lieu of flowers, the family have asked for donations to the Air Ambulance of your choice.

For those attending next week, I will see you then.

Peter

• Neil Davey

May 6, 2010 at 12:40 pm
    quote Neil Speirs:

quote Hugh Potter:

quote Peter Mindham:

Peter

Hi Peter,

Good idea Hugh

I’d be up for this.
    I think a collective donation from UKSB members however much each can afford to make to a charity or organization
    that John may have been interested in would be a nice idea.

• Andrew Blackett

May 6, 2010 at 2:38 pm

Only just spotted this thread, such a shock too – condolences to the family from me and mine.

Andy

• Craig Brown

May 6, 2010 at 3:01 pm
    quote Peter Mindham:

Just an update. In lieu of flowers, the family have asked for donations to the Air Ambulance of your choice.

My thoughts are with all John’s family and a donation will be made to a worth cause (and one that many bikers are grateful for).

• Scott.Evans

May 6, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Sad to here that we have lost a good man,

Condolences to the family.

R.I.P. John Childs.

• Otto Peltonen

May 6, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Sad news indeed. My condolences to the family, rest in peace, Mr. Childs.

• Ian Pople

May 6, 2010 at 7:59 pm

So sorry to here the news.

Ian

Page 1 of 2