Activity Feed Forums Printing Discussions Sublimation Printing Jarin HF 1000 Cap Press user manual

• Jarin HF 1000 Cap Press user manual

Posted by Pat Byrne on July 24, 2007 at 9:35 am

I recently purchased a secondhand Jarin HF 1000 Cap Press and while its up and running, I’m sure I could improve on its performance. ie settings/ pressure etc. and find out what is the purpose of the chrome bar at base is for.
    I have contacted Europa Leisure hoping to purchase a user manual, but no joy, so if any of you kind folk who have this model could help me out with a copy I would be very grateful.
    Thanks
    Pat

Pat Byrne replied 16 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Saph-D

July 24, 2007 at 5:58 pm

Hi Pat,

What are you pressing onto the caps ? vinyl, dye sub or transfers ? The settings will vary according to that media firstly. Generally you would press a cap with the same settings as you would a t-shirt.

I am unsure about the bar at the bottom but I can try to find out for you.

Saph 🙂

edit: If I had noticed the board that this had been posted onto I’d have seen it was dye sub !

Use the same settings as you would normally for t-shirt printing, varying the pressure a little til you find the perfect ‘spot’. Pressure tends to be the bug bear of most things because all machines vary depending on age / use / make etc.

I have a feeling that the bar you are referring to at the bottom of the press may have something to do with the fact that the base is adjustable and you can switch the lower platen.

• Pat Byrne

July 24, 2007 at 8:17 pm

Hi Saph,
    Thanks for that. I’m pressing vinyl onto the caps with 100% results, but would like to have a full grasp of what machine is capable of.
    Europa Leisure did reply to my query, but only to give me prices for replacement heads with not a mention of my manual request.
    The chrome bar is spring loaded and can move up and down but I cannot work out its purpose
    Pat

• Alan Bell

July 24, 2007 at 9:02 pm

Hi Pat
    The spring loaded bar is to hold the cap taught whilst printing.
    Lift it up and place in the back of the cap.

• Pat Byrne

July 24, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Thanks for that, having tried it cold I can see it giving even better results
    Pat

• Alan Drury

July 25, 2007 at 1:59 pm

I have a HF 1000 from Jarin, I’m not sure I could lay my hands on the instructions but they are very simple to use. Contact me if you want to know anything specific.
    Alan D

• Pat Byrne

July 25, 2007 at 8:47 pm

Thanks Alan,
    Sorted now , just couldn’t work out what chrome bar was for. Now I’m even happier with my purchase
    Pat