Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Off Topic Chat James @ Group101 – Thank You

• James @ Group101 – Thank You

Posted by David Mitchell on February 16, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Just a little post to compliment the top quality service and top quality products,

ordered some roller banners and pvc banners on Tuesday , they arrived wednesday! Perfect print quality , and my customer is delighted.

And also a massive thanks for letting me ammend my order and add in another banner after i messed up the online order.

top folk , top company, first class

Unknown Member replied 7 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

February 16, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Thanks for taking the time to post this David, always great to hear more happy members of UKSB using one of our own "UK Sign Group official Suppliers" and getting a top notch service and products from them!

Thanks James and his team at Group101, great stuff guys! :bigsmile:

• Unknown Member

February 17, 2017 at 9:48 am

Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice feedback.

Nick the guy who produced your job is someone who has just joined our team a few months ago…

He will be made up when I show him this feedback.

:smiles:

• David Hammond

February 17, 2017 at 10:14 am

Just to add to this:

Last week we ordered two massive backdrops for a customer who promotes fighting events, for a change they got the order in early… until a sponsor pulled out at the last minute rendering the backdrops useless, and a required full reprint.

A quick call to James, and they’d managed to print 1, the other was next on the machine. The machine was stopped, and new artwork supplied, and both delivered on time and perfect as usual.

We billed the customer for the one that got binned, and squared away with James, so all parties are happy, and the customer was relieved he was paying out double.

Great to be able to deal with a real person who understands every customer has different requirements, rather than a print house who automate everything possible, and churn out anything they get given. :claps:

• Unknown Member

February 17, 2017 at 5:22 pm

You guys are too kind! Will buy you all a beer at SUK this year