Activity Feed Forums Vinyl Cutter Discussions Graphtec Vinyl Cutters is there an updated driver for ce3000mk2 and corel x3?

• is there an updated driver for ce3000mk2 and corel x3?

Posted by Alex Pirozek on September 1, 2006 at 8:47 pm

Hi All,
    Is it possible to use the quickcut plugin v1.61 that came with my ce3000mk2 with corel x3. its OK with corel ver 12 but i cant seem to find the macro when i try and add it in the command menu in corel X3. Is there an updated driver for quickcut so it works with X3.

Thanks
    Alex.

jeffus – Graphtec replied 17 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Alex Pirozek

September 2, 2006 at 7:00 pm

I’ve managed to answer my own question and for now its not possible to use the quickcut plugin that came with the CE3000 MK2 for Coreldraw X3. So its back to ver 12 for now until graphtec write an updated plugin for X3.

Alex.

• Robert Lambie

September 2, 2006 at 7:25 pm

thank you for letting us know alex, very good you mate. all too many times posts are made that are never replied… cheers!

😉

• Tim Painter

September 3, 2006 at 12:13 am

Just echoing Robs reply as I mentioned this in a post some time back. Nice to have someone take the time and sum up after there initial post. This helps so much when searches are done on old threads. 🙂

• jeffus – Graphtec

September 5, 2006 at 9:55 am

Hi Alex,

We have an evaluation version of a plug in for corel X3,

I can let you have a copy to try out,

Regards

Jeff

• Alex Pirozek

September 5, 2006 at 5:08 pm

Hi Jeff,
    Thanks for your reply and help, how do i take you up on your offer as i can’t send PM’s to you.

Thanks

Alex.

• jeffus – Graphtec

September 6, 2006 at 7:56 am

Hi,

You can e-mail me your address and I can send you a disk, too large to e-mail, hope this doesn’t break the board rules, not sure about giving out e-mail.

(mod-edit)

regards

Jeff