Activity Feed Forums Software Discussions Corel Software is there a corel draw cutting driver for a pcut630/610?

• Bill Dewison

April 18, 2005 at 5:23 pm

I think CoCut is your best bet, not sure who sells it, but its been mentioned on the boards before.

Cheers, Dewi

• Cheryl Tissington

April 18, 2005 at 10:05 pm

Hiya

Graphityp used to sell the co cut software. Don’t know if they still do.

Its not mentioned in their brochure now. Give them a call – 01827 300500

You could also look at the coreldraw website. I downloaded a cutting program a couple of years ago for an old Roland that I had as a spare.

It was very simple, you just made the lines magenta, it read it and cut it ! You didn’t need a dongle or anything.

Anyway, hope that help a bit

Cheers,

Cheryl

• David Rowland

April 18, 2005 at 10:10 pm

According to CoCut’s website, http://www.cocut.com/index.dml

it is listed for CoCut 11/12 and CoSign

It’s not bad software CoCut, cuts quite well out of Corel.

• Nicola McIntosh

April 18, 2005 at 10:10 pm
    quote CT:

It was very simple, you just made the lines magenta, it read it and cut it ! You didn’t need a dongle or anything.

that’s right cheryl i did the same with the help of carrie’s other half steve!! 😀 no software needed just a bit of knowledge!! 😉

Nik

• onestopsigns

April 19, 2005 at 8:21 am

WELL WAT IT IS IS I USE ARTCUT 2000 LOVE IT BUT SEEMS TO BE FAILING MY NEEDS LATELY WAS DOING THE 3D GUIDE FROM HERE AND WHEN I EXPORT OR SAVE AS AND OPEN IN ARTCUT IT JUST SEES THE SHADOW NO REST OF THE WORD SO ONLY CUTS SHADOW YET I OPEN TH EFILE IN COREL AGAIN AND ALL IS THERE SO I THOUGHT IF I CUT STRAIGHT FROM COREL IT WILL CUT ALL.

• graficxpress

April 19, 2005 at 9:39 am

Are any of these drivers / programs available to download anywhere?

• onestopsigns

April 19, 2005 at 10:06 am

i can send ya some programs if u wish email me

• graficxpress

April 19, 2005 at 10:25 am

thanks onestopsigns (sorry don’t know your real name) what is your email address?

• onestopsigns

April 19, 2005 at 10:36 am