Activity Feed Forums Sign Making Discussions Vinyl is mactac 9800 suitable for a mini roof?

• is mactac 9800 suitable for a mini roof?

Posted by Brian Little on August 13, 2007 at 9:53 am

hi folks ive got a mini roof to do within the next fortnight .its a union jack in black and silver (eh dont asked ..i couldn’t be bothered ) a few questions really …..will i be able to take the aerial on the roof off?…i was thinking of using mactac 9800…unless you can suggest better …..and cost ….i aint got a clue ..its for my neighbors daughter…..over charge…ive got to live with them ….under charge and ive got to live with that

Regards Brian

Neill Hague replied 16 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Neill Hague

August 13, 2007 at 10:57 am

Hi Brian

we did a mini roof in Mactac 9800 a couple of months ago in the same colours (on a black car/white roof) & it was fine.
    From memory I think the aerial will unscrew by hand. I have the flag in vector format if you need it, it doesn’t go right to the edge of the roof but leaves about 50mm all the way round.

As for cost I really cant remember what we charged, though we did put flags on the door mirrors as well.

Neill

• Brian Little

August 13, 2007 at 11:42 am

cheers neil apppreciated mate …yep the flag vector would be good i had one sent to me but cant find it .

Regards Brian

ps the 50mm margine might be a better idea get away from that curve

• Neill Hague

August 13, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Here you go Brian, the square cut out fits over the aerial attachment.