Activity Feed Forums Software Discussions General Software Topics IMPACT vehicle libraryver10 2004

• IMPACT vehicle libraryver10 2004

Posted by druiddesigns on September 9, 2004 at 11:14 am

Hi

i am having no luck in changing the colours on the vehicles once i bring them into Composer .

Is there a way to do it. Tried changing the colour by clicking the outside of the vehicle, no luck. 🙄

Help :thanks2:

Cheers

Richie

payads replied 19 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Robert Lambie

September 9, 2004 at 11:36 am

i dont have composer, but what about double clicking on the “white” on your colour pallet and sliding the colour to change, then select ok.. everything that was white on your screen should now be that colour. 🙄

• Martin Armitage

September 9, 2004 at 12:00 pm

Never used the impact cd, but i would make sure that the whole thing was only one vinyl color and not a mixture of different vinyls, Also the colour would not change if you were trying to assign it to a shape that was “broken”

• druiddesigns

September 9, 2004 at 1:54 pm

Hi

Have tried all, to no avail.

Really getting up my nose now …. :headbang2:

Maybe there is something simple wrong ?????

Cheers

Richie

• Martin Armitage

September 9, 2004 at 2:50 pm

If you click on the outside of the vehicle change the colour and then bring it to the front does that work?

• Martin Armitage

September 9, 2004 at 2:56 pm

I have a vehicle cd from spandex and all the vehicles are imported as a selection of vinyls rather than colours I would normally select all and change it to one vinyl then change the colour

• payads

September 9, 2004 at 6:15 pm

martin
    select vehicle the go to fill then select no fill the image will now be clear go back into fill then assign it any colour you want.

Frank.